WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Started by BassnG3, August 20, 2009, 08:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassnG3

I need some status on boat repairs!!! ~b~  Anyone up for Lochloosa on the 29th??? :-* :-* :-*  We need some fishermen in order to get the waiver...  ~cfWhat do you fellas want to do???? :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

jbradfishn

I'm heading there tomorrow, and i should be good for the 29th.......old school is always ready to rumble...... :)

bubbadawg

I will go as a nonboater if I'm not in Tennessee picking my boat up. I would much rather be getting my boat back. It should look awsome when I get done.

yonartech

~c~ I'm in... ~c~ Let's make it happen.  8)

dan_m

What are we doin??? Doesn't look like we have enough interest to get a waiver...Ocean Pond?...Satilla River???...I know let's go to the St. Marys River!!!!....If I get my boat running and we fish anywhere...I'm in!!

BassnG3

Who is in for Saturday down at Lochloosa?  I can get a waiver!!!  Muster up now!!!  Lochloosa this weekend!!!  DanM ask your new LT if he is in... Let me know!!! RandyG time to put up!!!!

T-REX

T-Rex is in for saturday!!!!!  ~gf  ;PEP)  ~c~

dan_m

If I have my boat back I'm in...LT, I know you are keeping up with these....log-in and let us know...

176mag

Not going to make it.Working night shift.

BassnG3

Where is our boat????  I'm waiting people... All I know for sure so far is Yonartech, My son and I, Rex, and Bubbadawg... Who else is in??? Get out and shake the bushes people!!! an extra $55.00 for the carry over big fish pot as well.  bASSCLOWN did your chit get approved yet from the Admiral?  What say you people... make it happen!!!

;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP) ;PEP)

bassclown

Just got it approved! I'm in. Let's do this!
If I only learn one thing about fishing today, it's been a good day.

BassnG3

~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Now keep them coming!!!  Dan any luck on LT?? He's probably sceared ~sweat ~sweat ~sweat ~sweat

dan_m

I should be good...should have boat back tomorrow afternoon...what time are we leavin??

LT was supposed to contact you BassnG3...

BassnG3

LT emailed me and I gave him my phone #... I say we meet t Petro and roll out about 0350... Takes 2 hrs to get there....

Randy G.

I have to come back to work for a few hours tonite and I have to come back in Saturday morning. Goodluck fellas and have fun.

BassnG3

Last minute change in plans...  Lochloosa is out and Sampson is our backup plan...  So far Al, danM, Me are in for sure if you have my phone number call me!!!  otherwise respond to this post.

dan_m

Boat starts....got the trolling batteries on charge...new winch...should be good...only thing that would stop me now would be if my batteries didn't hold a charge??? should be fine...what time we leaving in the morning

yonartech

I'm still in, Scott. Just tell me when and where to meet.

BassnG3

4:45 at Petro c ya there 

BassnG3

So we fished Sampson and had 6 fisherman and danM ~rant   won with two fish for  ^-^ Second went to BassnG3 ~beer~ with two fish for ^-^    and third place went to yonartech  :shocking: :shocking: ~c~ ~shade ~shade :help: :help: with one fish for  ^-^ and last note from th e tourney is bASSCLOWN did not even catch a fish  lo lo lo lo ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao