Welcome to Ultimate Bass

Started by Mike Cork, December 12, 2009, 12:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

I just wanted to be the first to welcome you to Ultimate Bass and thank you for letting us host a forum for you. Hopefully you will find the forum very useful, it's a great tool to communicate with your fellow members, post tournament results, post year to day standings, and show off some of your catches.

BassAss@sin is your board moderator and Bassbuff is your community diplomat should you have any problems, issues or ideas please contact them and either they can fix it or run it up the chain to get it fixed :-*

Again welcome to the site and we look forward to seeing you throughout the forums we have to offer. If you have any questions or need help navigating the site just ask ~c~

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassAss@sin

Hey Mike,

Thanks again for getting this set up! I'm sure it will be filled with great info and probably some good humor along the way.

Rick R
There's Strong and then there's Army Strong!

El Grande Lures Prostaff, StrikeWorks Tackle Prostaff, HatCams ProStaff, Denali Rods Prostaff, Stay N Charge

BassBUFF

If you folks ever need anything just let me know. Thanks for choosing UB to host your club forum! Our club uses ours to do 90% of our business!

Lee Smith

And be sure to post all of your GPS coordinates for us Philly guys  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

BassAss@sin

I might see what I can do Lee! As long as yalls Philadelphia tournaments dont conflict with ours LOL!
There's Strong and then there's Army Strong!

El Grande Lures Prostaff, StrikeWorks Tackle Prostaff, HatCams ProStaff, Denali Rods Prostaff, Stay N Charge