Mike & Chris

Started by Stan, December 03, 2009, 05:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan

Hello!  Are you guys giving up on fishing?  Have you guys decided if you will be fishing ABA or Tri-Valley?  Do you know what the Tri-Valley schedule looks like yet?   Come in Tokyo!!!!!!!!!
Stan

JonBoatMike

I haven't gave up! but it looks like my partner gave up on me.  I think he volunteered for Korea (he says he didn't) and is leaving in Aug.  We'll probably be sticking to the Tri-Valley, if they have it this year.  I spoke to Mike (MWR) and he wasn't sure if they would have someone to organize it.  Anyone need a Skeeter for a year? 

TomG

Korea......Wow!

Tri-Valley is a definite, I e-mailed Steve the other day in regards to the schedule and he said they are finalizing it right now.  You may have been thinking Gold Coast as a probability.  Mike what color is your champion or better yet post a pic if you have one.  I saw a Champion a couple weeks ago and at first thought it was you until they got closer. 

calincalif50

You guys fishing the Tri_valley until ABA Central opens?

TomG

Not really sure yet Cal.  We also plan to fish some ABA Pacific stuff as well.  We may fish the Jan 16th Naci tournament and then the March Cachuma trny as well.

calincalif50

ya Dean and I are doing the Pacific trail, some of the Angler's choice not sure if we decided to do the Central coast trail or not..can't rremeber.

I've toyed with the idea of doing the Top Stick pro/am.  need to make a descision here soon and find a pro in the mean time

you been out lately.  I hit Cachuma last Sun...tough bite, one fich in the boat 2.5 lb

TomG

I was out last week, got 3. 

I thought you and Dean would definitely do the ABA Central Coast since both of you really like fishing Cachuma and once that one starts you don't have to get re-tagged for another lake since you only fish Cachuma from May until Aug.

calincalif50

I don't think we've made a descision on the Central circuit, but definitely the Pacific minus the San Antonio in Feb.  We decided it wasn't worth the effort of pre fishing, travel, expense for that lake.  Naci was a close second as well, but if Dean decides against or we agreed to not fish the 2-day central then I might find me a partner if Dean isn't avail to fish central.  I was looking into the Top Stick, but after seeing the fees etc. and having to wait to find a pro to team with since its shared weight.  I'm looking to do something else.  Dean and I are considering a few ACs if the time and lake are right.  Almost like prefishing for the next Pacific.  Plus we both want to hit S.M. early in the year as our Pacific isn't until May. I'll talk more with Dean as we get closer.

Stan

You should talk to Mike sounds like he'll be looking for a partner!
Stan

calincalif50

Ya I might do just that I after I confirm with Dean