Door prizes

Started by Jared LeBlue, January 04, 2010, 05:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Ok I know for all you post police that this is a double post so get over it. lo

Because the Lock Jaw Bass Club would like to give all that fish the UBCS the most for their buck and allow for the most enjoyable experience (sorry we not gonna let yall win) we thought we would include yall in our decision on what to do with door prizes. Here's the post I put out on the dock talk page. (I wanted to get a feel for what others thought and now I want your input) :

Here's the deal: you are fishing a tournament and there will be door prizes given out.  The first option above states that everyone would be guaranteed a door prize but in order to do this the door prizes would have to be on the cheap side. That doesn't mean that they are not good prizes just  cheaper so everyone gets something. Example: you may win a couple of packs of soft plastics. Or the other option above is a handful of door prizes are given out which means only a few people will win but the door prizes would be more extravegant. Example: 4 rod and reel combos would be given away. Would you rather the chance at the nicer prize or would you rather the guarantee that you gonna get something?
Ardent Prostaff

bassadict69

I say go for the nicer prizes...

Railroader

I was kinda on the fence with this one, on the one hand would like to see everybody get something, but on the the other why not make it worth while. so i vote to go with the better prizes..

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: bassadict69 on January 04, 2010, 06:43:41 PM
I say go for the nicer prizes...

We do both and for $20.00 less in tournament fees.   ;)

BassBUFF

Quote from: Fogy on January 04, 2010, 07:11:43 PM

insert Homer Simpson "DOH" smiley here!  ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Fogy on January 04, 2010, 07:11:43 PM

Actually it was for $5 less and we have a bit of a surprise this year.  ;D
Ardent Prostaff