5th annual Fishing for Life {Benefiting St. Jude Children's Hospital}

Started by Bubblegum, January 08, 2010, 04:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Bubblegum on March 12, 2010, 01:29:56 PM
This just in{We will have the Reeves Marine Bassw Tub at the weigh in thanks to Brad.

That is very cool of Reeves to support this event; great job Brad!  ~c~ ~c~

Bubblegum

Well I fell in love again tonlght,i met Madison for the 1st time.She is our poster child this year and is she ever beautiful.She and her mom gave me a card with a picture of her inside,I almost lost it. Maybe someday I'll find out why these children have to go thru all of this.

And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

Bubblegum

I would like to take this time to thanka few of our sponsors,
Ultimate Bass.Com for allowing me to post it here!
Goldman Equipment LLC your local John Deere Dealer
Commercial Power Equipment    Exmark Mowers
Reeves Marine
Blue Moon BBQ
Oh yes a special thank you to Ken{Cuz}Campbell @ Haliburton Energy Svc
Party Express
Moore's Boats $350.00 Gift certificate for tune up/service
Lewis and Goetz  12volt drill,also 148 piece tool set
Holiday Inn Bossier 2ea Free 1 Night Stay
McAllister's Grill  2ea $10.00 gift card
Ruston Tractor    Echo curved shaft String Trimmer
 More to come

Thank You Laurie

Don
And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

Bubblegum

Zook The Spook

Bubblegum

Hawgwild

Bubblegum

more sponsors
Goodyear Industrial Hose 2ea $50.00 BPS Gift Cards
Ecomony Polymer {Houston} 2ea $50.00 BPS Gift Cards
Sanford Oil 1 ea $150.00 BPS Gift Card
Haliburton TCP/Tools  Carrot Stick Rod
Todd Cage {Haliburton Employee} Ambassador 5600 Reel
Chris Moore {Haliburton Employee} 2ea Inflatable vest
Time It Lube 3 Free oil changes {$42.00 ea}
Bossier Electrical Contractors 3ea $50.00 BPS Gift Cards
Academy Bossier $50.00 Gift card
Academy Shreveport $50.00 Gift card
Reeves Marine 2ea on board chargers,assortment of Beaver Baits
Party Express  LUNCH  thanks Tanya

Out right donations to St. Jude
Smith Oil Co. {Shreveport}
Ponder Construction
PMI  a really good donation
Ponder Construction
Todd Myers {Fishingsteelersfan} drove down just to donate.Thanks Todd

Bubblegum

This reply makes 1669 hits on this subject,will we make 1700?

Bubblegum

8 hours and counting,1703,expecting a good turnout this year.Thank you UB for all that has came & all that will come. Madison will not be there tomorrow but we will have somebody drawing prizes for her.

Tight line with a little wiggle
                                                                         Don

Bubblegum

I have probably forgotten someone but I didb't mean to even as I post this I remember The Ftne Folks @ Red River South Marina.They have a excellant facility and are fine folks.I look forward to a long term association with them.

NEXT YEAR
March 19,2011 Red River South Marina

buffman1

Don, sorry I didn't get down there after you went to the trouble to send me the entry form. The forecast was for 5"-6" of snow yesterday (we got 11" total and I was worried about driving conditions. I will make a donation tomorrow to St Jude in the name of your bass club to make myself feel like I at least did something to help. Thanks for your hard work on this most worthy cause and I've entered the date of next year's tourney in my calendar.

Bubblegum

Thank you Jim,we had a really great time out there.The weather wasn't the greatest here either.no snow yesterday,but it did rain then turned cold.Maybe you can make it next year,3rd Saturday in March 03/19/2011.
                                            Don