Seth Reeder (Rough Draft) Any Suggestions??

Started by Team_Reeder20, January 13, 2010, 10:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team_Reeder20

Name:  Seth Reeder
Born: December 11, 1987, 22 years of age
Hometown: Caney, KS

Current Position:
I am an employee of The Sherwin-Williams Paint Co.
Member of the Little Boats, Big Bass Fishing Club

How can I help your company with name recognition and product distribution?
Display company name in signature on Ultiamebass.com over 6,500 posts made daily
Ultimatebass.com currently receives over 142,000 visitors monthly
Ultimatebass.com has 27,744,830 page views and 76,292,663 site hits annually.
Display logos on Tournament apparel on an off the lake
Display logos on the boat and tow vehicle
Give the company honest product feedback, and what could be changed or improved on the product.
I can provide reports as needed.

Profile:
I was raised in the small town of Caney, KS. I have been fishing since I was about 4 years old. I won my first tournament at the age of 5. There were no other kids in the tournament, so they didn't have a prize for me, but I was happy to win against a group of 20-25 adults. Fishing has always been a big part of my life; I was raised around it, and have loved it since I started.  My dad has always been my fishing idol. He started me in fishing, and taught me everything I needed to know to be a good angler. In my mind no one will ever be able to fish the way he does, and I strive everyday to make myself a better angler, as I am still learning new tips and techniques to make myself better.  My junior year of high school I fished my way through local high school tournaments and qualified for the Kansas State High School fishing tournaments, where I finished in the top 10. I have been married to my wonderful, supportive wife, Kylee, who enjoys getting out on the water and fishing with me. I fish almost every weekend and whenever I have time to get on the lake during the week.  I fish out of a 1997 Skeeter SS 90, towed with my 2001 ford F150.

Fishing Achievements:
1992 LeClere Park Tournament Winner (5 years old)
2005 3rd Place Kansas Bassmasters High School tournament: Big Hill Lake, Cherryvale, KS
2005 Top 10 Kansas High School State Tournaments: Banner Creek Lake, Holton, KS
2005 Top 10 Kansas High School State Tournaments: Big Hill Lake, Cherryvale, KS
2006 Winner of Lenepah Volunteer FD Tournament, Rock Crusher Lake, Lenepah, OK
2007 Top 5 Lenepah VFD Tournament, Lenepah, OK
2009 2nd Place, "Little Boat, Big Bass", New Moline Lake, Moline, KS
2009 Winner, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Sedan City Lake, Sedan, KS (Big Bass Award)
2009 Top 5, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Montgomery Lake, Independence, KS
2009 Winner, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Cowley Lake, Ark City, KS
2009 Top 5, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Sedan Old Lake, Sedan, KS
2009, 1st Place, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Championship Tournament, Montgomery Lake (Big Bass Award)

2009 4th Overall in Point Standings for "Little Boat, Big Bass" Tournament Series
Member of the "Little Boats, Big Bass" Fishing Club

Sponsors: Minda Lures

Swede

Good start to your resume.  Here are a couple suggestions:

1) spell check thoroughly - your first use of Ultimate Bass is spelled incorrectly

2) I'd use a dash in front of my bullets and remove all periods at end - notice some have periods - some don't.  Standardize - use same for all.

3) The only word in entire resume that is not BOLD is your name - the one word in a resume you want the reader to remember. 

hmmm - still reading.
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Team_Reeder20

Yeah when i tried to make the Questions bold, it made the whole thing bold, I have fixed it since then, just haven't got it put back on here yet, thanks for looking it over though!

Seth

Team_Reeder20

Name:  Seth Reeder
Born: December 11, 1987, 22 years of age
Hometown: Caney, KS

Current Position:
I am an employee of The Sherwin-Williams Paint Co.
Member of the Little Boats, Big Bass Fishing Club

-Display company name in signature on Ultimatebass.com over 6,500 posts made daily
-Ultimatebass.com currently receives over 142,000 visitors monthly
-Ultimatebass.com has 27,744,830 page views and 76,292,663 site hits annually
-Display logos on Tournament apparel on an off the lake
-Display logos on the boat and tow vehicle
-Give the company honest product feedback, and what could be changed or improved on the product, I can provide reports as needed.

Profile:
I was raised in the small town of Caney, KS. I have been fishing since I was about 4 years old. I won my first tournament at the age of 5. There were no other kids in the tournament, so they didn't have a prize for me, but I was happy to win against a group of 20-25 adults. Fishing has always been a big part of my life; I was raised around it, and have loved it since I started.  My dad has always been my fishing idol. He started me in fishing, and taught me everything I needed to know to be a good angler. In my mind no one will ever be able to fish the way he does, and I strive everyday to make myself a better angler, as I am still learning new tips and techniques to make myself better.  My junior year of high school I fished my way through local high school tournaments and qualified for the Kansas State High School fishing tournaments, where I finished in the top 10. I have been married to my wonderful, supportive wife, Kylee, who enjoys getting out on the water and fishing with me. I fish almost every weekend and whenever I have time to get on the lake during the week.  I fish out of a 1997 Skeeter SS 90, towed with my 2001 ford F150.

Fishing Achievements:
1992 LeClere Park Tournament Winner (5 years old)
2005 3rd Place Kansas Bassmasters High School tournament: Big Hill Lake, Cherryvale, KS
2005 Top 10 Kansas High School State Tournaments: Banner Creek Lake, Holton, KS
2005 Top 10 Kansas High School State Tournaments: Big Hill Lake, Cherryvale, KS
2006 Winner of Lenepah Volunteer FD Tournament, Rock Crusher Lake, Lenepah, OK
2007 Top 5 Lenepah VFD Tournament, Lenepah, OK
2009 2nd Place, "Little Boat, Big Bass", New Moline Lake, Moline, KS
2009 Winner, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Sedan City Lake, Sedan, KS (Big Bass Award)
2009 Top 5, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Montgomery Lake, Independence, KS
2009 Winner, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Cowley Lake, Ark City, KS
2009 Top 5, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Sedan Old Lake, Sedan, KS
2009 1st Place, "Little Boat, Big Bass", Championship Tournament, Montgomery Lake (Big Bass Award)

2009 4th Overall in Point Standings for "Little Boat, Big Bass" Tournament Series

Swede

-Display company name in signature on Ultimatebass.com over 6,500 posts made daily
-Ultimatebass.com currently receives over 142,000 visitors monthly
-Ultimatebass.com has 27,744,830 page views and 76,292,663 site hits annually
-Display logos on Tournament apparel on an off the lake
-Display logos on the boat and tow vehicle
-Give the company honest product feedback, and what could be changed or improved on the product, I can provide reports as needed.

bullets 2 and 3 really don't answer the question you posed, but they do quantify bullet number 1.  Rather than separate bullets, I'd combine 2 and 3 with #1.  I'd also work in your total number of posts because it quantifies your activity on Ultimate Bass and shows potential visibility of the name and logo you mentioned in #1.  The last bullet I'd shorten to something like "Provide honest product feedback for both new and existing products"

Swede
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts