alabama boy

Started by barlowski8, January 24, 2010, 02:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barlowski8

hey im from right above the delta in mobile!! i moved to tx for three years and fished out there, now im back in alabama near auburn, so and tips on the fishing around here would be great!!  i will wade creeks as well so anything helps!!  Also my girl is from guntersville so any tips on lake guntersville would be awesome as well thanks

Mike Noble

Welcome barlowski8 to UltimateBass.com.  We have several members from Alabama.  Glad you found the site and joined.  Let us know if we can help around the forum.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

larrylargemouth

Welcome to UB barlowski8. I see you have found the Alabama Fishing Reports. Be sure to stop and let us know how the fishing has been for you too. ;D If we can help with anything else, just mention it. ;)

Donald Garner

barlowski8  Welcome to Ultimate Bass.   ~c~

Theres lots of friendly people who can answer your questions you might have about fishing and  boating.   ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

nmanley

Welcome aboard. Sorry your having to be so close to Auburn.  :help: Be careful that some of the stupid doesn't rub off on you too much, I've seen what it can do to some of my kids.  ~shade Surely can't help the fishing either.  :shocking:
Nolan Manley - Daleville AL

barlowski8

thanks everyone,, and yes roll tide