Shootout

Started by firerat41, February 15, 2010, 03:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firerat41

Ok guys, I'm havin a blast listening to all the smack talk, and I wonder how I might get involved in this Shootout???
USA Custom Rods Pro Staff  
OMEGA Custom Tackle Pro Staff
BTS and Line & Lure Pro Staff
Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
Attack Pak Fishing Pro Staff

Lipripper

Quote from: firerat41 on February 15, 2010, 03:24:34 PM
Ok guys, I'm havin a blast listening to all the smack talk, and I wonder how I might get involved in this Shootout???
get ahold of Mike or one of the other fellows here on the La threads cause eye'm just going to be visiting from the frozzen north country.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

BassBUFF

Well you can get with Rattle, as LockJaw is hosting it this year, or me and we can go from there. You've obviously seen the rules and stuff based on where you posted this. Will you be fishing with a partner?

Normally a team outside of LJ or TCTC will end up fishing with the club who has the least participants to even the playing field. Either way it's a great time!

Hope y'all can make it!!

Jared LeBlue

i just found out today that there will be two teams coming that are not involved with either club. When we get a final count on each clubs teams then we will pair these orphans with the club that needs them. So firerat 41 you are more than welcome to join us. Simply get me your dues by the 19th and you in. Shoot me a PM for my address or any questions you have.THe more the merrier so come on over to the Bend and have some fun.
Ardent Prostaff

firerat41

I know the Bend VERY well.  I'm working on getting someone to cover my shift for me here at the firehouse.  If I can find someone, IT'S ON!!!!!!

Lipripper

Quote from: firerat41 on February 15, 2010, 04:36:48 PM
I know the Bend VERY well.  I'm working on getting someone to cover my shift for me here at the firehouse.  If I can find someone, IT'S ON!!!!!!
Hope you can make it and eye'm glad to see eye'm not the only orphan going to be there.  ~roflmao ~roflmao It's going to be fun  ~c~ ~c~

firerat41

Sounds like it's gonna be a blast!!!

Lipripper

If it's anything like the other get togethers eye've been to you will have fun  ;D

BassBUFF

Guys, you WILL have a blast!  :toot:

~Dwight~

Good food, Good Friends, PLENTY to drink, and GREAT fishing, you will be assured of having a great time...Come on and join up, we always have a good time. 
Give a man a Fish and He will eat for a Day, Teach a Man to Fish and He will Join a Bass Club and spend Way too much $$$$$$

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike on February 16, 2010, 10:19:40 AM
He's on TCTC's team  ~roflmao
Ya you want to be on the winning team  lo lo