Count down

Started by Jared LeBlue, February 15, 2010, 08:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Getting close guys. Time for a little count down. 12 days to go unless you are Fogy then you have a week. lo Of course the party won't get started until we get there. ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~beer~

Here watch this again and get fired up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKK_OYE5qhY
Ardent Prostaff

bassadict69

Lipripper

Rattle eye will have to wait till eye get home to see this since we can't get youtub at work.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Railroader

That was kewl, sure hate that im going to miss this one..

Lipripper

Quote from: Railroader on February 15, 2010, 06:08:12 PM
Me to would of liked to meet you. Hey Rattle you di da good job on the video  ~c~ ~c~ ~beer~ ~beer~ But this year eye don't think there will be many short being worn.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

You don't know us very well Lip. I'm pretty sure there will be some shorts worn at the poker game.  ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Bassinkorea

Quote from: bassadict69 on February 15, 2010, 01:04:52 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: Railroader on February 15, 2010, 06:08:12 PM

Same here guys, I tried to get the flights, but the cost was higher than I could spend right now  :'( :'(

Hope you all have fun, catch a few hawgs for me, and of course drink several  ~beer~ ~beer~ ~beer~  for me!
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Lipripper

Quote from: Rattle on February 16, 2010, 08:55:24 AM
You don't know us very well Lip. I'm pretty sure there will be some shorts worn at the poker game.  ~roflmao
Rattle eye was talking about outside  lo lo Poker not sure how to play that but might have to learn. BK it would of been great but we can only do what we can with money being tight and all. Heck eye'm working on a shoe string budget for this also but not to worry after eye put a whippiong on them folks it will pay for itself  ~bb ~bb  lo lo

-Steve-

We get delyed much longer in Ar. and I just might make it, need a boat though...Steve
\My Mind is a Library Full of Worthless Information\

Lipripper

Quote from: -Steve- on February 16, 2010, 10:12:11 AM
We get delyed much longer in Ar. and I just might make it, need a boat though...Steve
That would be great steve  ~c~ ~c~ Heck you could always join me on the bank  lo lo

Lipripper

The clock is ticking and the air is nipping so break out your long johns and rain gear and bring it on.  ~bb ~bb

Jared LeBlue

It'll be here before u know it
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Rattle, What time are you going to be there  Thursday?

We will be there noon on tuesday.

Jared LeBlue

We will probably get there by 10
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

We will probably swing by the cabin around noon.

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Quote from: Rattle on February 17, 2010, 09:27:19 AM
We will probably get there by 10
Don't catch all the fish before we get there  ~shade  lo lo Oh that's right eye'm talking about a lockjawer no problem  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Not a problem Lip. We will leave some small ones for you. ;D
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Quote from: Rattle on February 17, 2010, 07:55:37 PM
Not a problem Lip. We will leave some small ones for you. ;D
Sounds good to me at least it would be better than what eye'm catching up here.  lo lo See you next week.

-Shawn-

Quote from: Lipripper on February 17, 2010, 04:00:48 PM
Don't catch all the fish before we get there  ~shade  lo lo Oh that's right eye'm talking about a lockjawer no problem  ~roflmao ~roflmao

They are going to be there at 10:00 2 days after we get there.  ;)

Lipripper

Quote from: -Shawn- on February 18, 2010, 12:57:46 AM
They are going to be there at 10:00 2 days after we get there.  ;)
well then in that case Rattle we will mark some spots for you  lo lo

Jared LeBlue

One more day of work then I'm off to the Bend. Shawn, Tabby, and Lip should already be there. I'm sure it's good and warm up there right now. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Chris

Im going to have to miss this one...hope you guys have a great time and I will see yall for sure next year. We need to do Grand Bayou again!

BassBUFF

Hate to hear that Chris. It was iffy for me until Kermit came through for a back-up plan!