MARCH 21 @ Cypress Bend!!!

Started by iClass, February 28, 2010, 02:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iClass

Let the hunt for the HOGS begin!!!  Sunday March 21st, Cypress Bend park.  Safe daylight to 3pm  Contemplating making this a double tournament 100. entry - 50 of which will be normal tournament entry and the other 50 will be 100% payback...will increase the payback for this tourney by quite alot.  What is your feedback, do you think it will draw anymore participants having a larger payback?

bottom__line

Sounds good to me Garry.  My partner and I are in like Flynn.  Just a word of caution to all the guys.  Because of the Oilman's tournament on Saturday the 20th.  You might want to get your hotel rooms early, especially if you want to do any prefishing.  I booked mine through Orbitz at the Starlight Hotel.  The pictures kinda reminded me of the Bates Hotel.  I am just waiting for Norman to walk up to the register when I go to check in. LOL

iClass

That's too funny!  Most of the Oilmen will be leaving town Saturday evening, should be plenty of room.  Are you staying at Toledo Inn?  I've been there before, not that bad.  Does kinda resemble the Bates motel though...lol

bottom__line

No, we are staying at the Starlight Hotel.  Originally, I was looking at the Cypress Bend Hotel, but they were all out of rooms. 

iClass

Unsure which one the Starlight is.  You are gonna be practicing while the oilmans is going on?  If so that would explain the "lack" of rooms. I am staying at Fin and Feather on the Texas Side, but will be loaded up and checked out Sunday Morning when I meet you at the landing.