Lock Jaw Bass Club Wins The 2010 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, February 28, 2010, 09:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brush Hawg

I'm stuck trying to figure out how two was on Lockjaw's home water.  The Calcasieu was definitely on ours but nothing closer than Toledo Bend since then.  Toledo Bend is neutral water for both of us.  Heck we hosted this year's on yall's end of the lake and won.
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Mike Cork

Yes you did and a hell of a performance  :toot: 18 days of prefish didn't hurt you though  ~roflmao

Calcasieu and South Toledo..... :-\

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

Quote from: Brush Hawg on March 02, 2010, 10:22:19 PM
I'm stuck trying to figure out how two was on Lockjaw's home water.  The Calcasieu was definitely on ours but nothing closer than Toledo Bend since then.  Toledo Bend is neutral water for both of us.  Heck we hosted this year's on yall's end of the lake and won.

The fact that half of yall have camps on Midlake didn't hurt your chances either.  lo

Wildcat26

How many UBCS's have there been. If TCTC has won 4 how many has Lockjaw won?

BassBUFF

They started in '04, so there has been 7. LJ has taken 3.

bassadict69

Jared LeBlue

We won the last 3 and will have 4 in 2011. :)
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on August 11, 2010, 12:05:32 PM
We won the last 3 and will have 4 in 2011. :)
Don't count your Bass Fry befor they hatch  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Jared LeBlue

heck lip we probabaly won't even prefish it. We will just go beat them in the blind. They do have a couple of good things going for them though. No matter how bad the weather Shawn should be able to make it to weigh in on time and there are no steep hills for Tabby to go rolling down while trying to eat her steak. ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

I wish someone would have got a pic of that!!  ~shade

Lipripper

Wildcat26

Apparently TCTC can not hand hills.  I did not see the Tabby rolling down the hill but I did catch Papa and Treys boat rolling down the hill. Maybe the next shoot out should be held in the marsh where there are no hills. Of course one of them would probably find a way to roll down a levee.

-Shawn-

Believe me, Flat ground is not even safe for Tab.  lo

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Wildcat26 on August 12, 2010, 09:12:50 AM
Apparently TCTC can not hand hills.  I did not see the Tabby rolling down the hill but I did catch Papa and Treys boat rolling down the hill. Maybe the next shoot out should be held in the marsh where there are no hills. Of course one of them would probably find a way to roll down a levee.

So true.  lo

Quote from: -Shawn- on August 11, 2010, 05:58:14 PM
~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

I wish someone would have got a pic of that!!  ~shade

Obviously there are no pics of that because if there were they would be plastered all over the site. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

Kared if there were eye would have one  lo lo

-Shawn-

Lipripper

Yelp eye was but my  ;PHO) was in the cabin  :'( :'(

Railroader

Quote from: Wildcat26 on August 12, 2010, 09:12:50 AM
LOL that was a Kodak moment.. I laugh just thinking about it.. lo

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Railroader on August 12, 2010, 09:50:19 PM
LOL that was a Kodak moment.. I laugh just thinking about it.. lo

There's one thing for sure. Every UBCS will make for some great memories. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Railroader

You can picture trey hanging on the front of the boat as it drags him down the hill.. lo