Welcome to Ultimate Bass

Started by Mike Cork, March 22, 2010, 02:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Just wanted to be the first to Welcome your club to Ultimate Bass and thank you for picking us to host your forum needs. You will find that the forum is very useful to get information out to all your members. Simply have them check the notify box on the board and anytime something new is posted to your club board it will send your members and email.

The forum is a great place to share stories, post photo's and tournament results along with spreadsheets of your year to date standings. Just about anything you can do in a meeting you can do here while in the comfort of your home.

One of the best parts is the bragging rights you can enjoy while on top of your club and here on the forum you can keep rubbing it in if you want  ~roflmao

Enjoy the forum and if there is anything I can do to help make it more enjoyable or you need help with something just let me know.

gillrod2728 will be the board moderator and BassBuff is the senior staff member for this area and they can help as well.

Again Enjoy

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

Evening folks! Just wanted to stop in and say hello. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me. Hope you're enjoying your Club Board.