Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieD

Boat # 1 Bill and Josh     
Boat # 2 Brian and Chris
Boat # 3 Charlie and Rocky
Boat # 4 Jason and Tracy
Boat # 5 Chuck and Mike
Boat # 6 Eric and John

We are going to launch boats and meet up at the far right part of the floating dock. Since we are not sure what time the ramp opens and there is sure to be a long line of boats to get in make sure you are there as early as possible. I would say boaters need to be lined up no later 5:30am to ensure we get on the water as early as possible.

Non Boaters- make sure you have a life jacket and gas money for your boater. Keep in mind how much it cost to tow the boat all the way down to the Potomac and then gas and oil for the boat.

We will plan to weigh in at 3:30

I'll send another email around with everyone's cell numbers

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

Joe Essex Bass DeVoe

Hey charlie im gonna be down there on saturday just fun fishing...I was wondering are you guys putting any money in the pot for your club tourney and if you are can l put some money up and fish with you guys. No big deal either way, not trying to complicate your tournament, just looking to win\donate some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$... Like l said no big deal either way......

Trainer52

More the better Joe... Think its a voluntary $20..15 big sack $5 for lunker...what's everyone think?

jstrozier

Team OutCast

CharlieD

Fine with me- look forward to fishing with you

Joe Essex Bass DeVoe

Thanks see you all down there bright and early saturday morning...

CharlieD

Do you need/want a partner for Saturday Joe?

hockeyref

A guys me and my uncle are going to be there can we join in with you if not no big deal. Will you have any open tourney to make money for your club if so let me know i like fishing opens and donating money to clubs.
BALTIMORE SAINTS SPIECAL HOCKEY
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

Joe Essex Bass DeVoe

I was gonna take my pops fishing with me on saturday. Try to show him a good time catching some fish... we shall see.

Sam I am

I could totally use some more cash ~roflmao j/k... I just jinxed the crap out of myself. I am just glad it isn't really cold anymore and the snow is lllllooooonnnngggggg gone. We will be frogging in a few weeks!