An open letter to Ulimate Bass

Started by spetro, November 17, 2005, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

left_turn56

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

silversalmon

Well, look at it like this BigCheese, pink salmon, they are also known as humpies  >:D

United States Air Force 1994-present

scwildbill

Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

BigCheese

left_turn56

All this talk of salmon and cheese is making me hungry!

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

1outlaw

Quote from: left_turn56 on November 18, 2005, 09:58:05 AM
All this talk of salmon and cheese is making me hungry!
Yeah me too......... ~roflmao lo ~roflmao

spetro

If I was Japanese I'd say " Sushi" anyone? ;D

nlareau

Quote from: okee-dokee on November 18, 2005, 07:30:28 PM
If I was Japanese I'd say " Sushi" anyone? ;D

Hey Spetro!  Didn't recognize you as an Albino Gorilla.  Since I realized it was you I brought Kramer back just to celebrate!
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

spetro

Quote from: nlareau on November 18, 2005, 07:32:19 PM
Hey Spetro!  Didn't recognize you as an Albino Gorilla.  Since I realized it was you I brought Kramer back just to celebrate!

(whispering) It ain't spetro over here :P :P ( yelling) its OKEE-DOKEE.....Ok :roll2: :roll2:

nlareau the kramer avatar kills me lo lo lo

nlareau

Hey, at least I knew enough to not call you Spectro... :-*
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

scwildbill

Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

FloridaFreddie

Just registered and wanted to say hello before I go watch some football.Looking forward to getting to know y'all and learning your secrets ! :)

Sharon

Welcome FloridaFreddie  ~c~
be sure to read you Welcome New Member post so you can get in on all thats going on..

ronsrodshop

I'm gonna have to second Spetro's comment about this site. As for the rest of them birds. Well i have to admit they are a class bunch of guys even being from up Norf they took me in like a brother. Enough of the mush.

Ron

All fishermen are liars except you and me and sometimes i'm not to sure about you.

Lipripper

Yelp they took me in last Nov. and I'm not even a BASS GUY  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

spetro

Quote from: Lipripper on November 25, 2005, 12:39:24 PM
Yelp they took me in last Nov. and I'm not even a BASS GUY  :roll2: :roll2:

Who says you're not a basser guy.  Look like one to me ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Lipripper

spetro eye caught that one while eye was Crappie fishing on my 12' Crappie jigging pole  :roll2: :roll2: But you can count on both hands the number of Bass eye caught when trying too  :roll2: :roll2: but eye'm learning  ;D

spetro

I clicked on your gallery button.....your pictorial resume is quite impressive.   I am proud to be associated with UB even more after seeing that!  ~sun

Lipripper

Thanks for the kind words spetro and next Sat eye'm going Steelhead fishin on the St. Joe river in Mich. I just love to fish no matter what it is and now eye'm learning how to fish and catch a Bass when trying too  :roll2: :roll2:

spetro

You ever get south....You look me up.  Hope you like spec fishin'

Lipripper

Mike is going to give me a few pointers at the ralley in May  ~c~ ~c~ and if I'm every down that way againg I for sure would be glad to go for a ride with you, Never done much Fishing in the south except in Ky...TN...Texas...Miss...Ga. Didn't do much fishing when I lived in Fl years ago.

spetro

You have an open invite...anytime lippripper ;)

supplyguy

As Said before AWESOME site thanks to all ~cf ~c~

MotherNature

Quote from: supplyguy on November 26, 2005, 11:07:35 AM
As Said before AWESOME site thanks to all ~cf ~c~

Thanks supplyguy! The kuddos are really appreciated. I also like to know what the members would like to see here on the site too. I know it might be a little premature what with all the VERY new folks slidding in and out of here but I would love to know if there is something that we can add to the site for any of you new or old! Member input is what keeps the site up to par ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>