More hot water and nudity!

Started by Sam I am, July 07, 2010, 02:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam I am

Bill and I were out pre-fishing for our tx on friday. Water made it to 90* and climbing when we left. We didn't do near as well as we have been, but we are still optimistic, especially after Saturdays 20lb+ day...

Anyways same general area we saw the topless g-string hottie, we saw another topless woman swimming today. I could tell she was topless by the way she kept going on the opposite side of the boat as us when she was swimming. When we got on the stern side of their boat she hopped back in the boat.... Though she was about 40lbs over weight and she had love handles that make mine jealous... No wonder the fish weren't bitting, she ruined my appetite too!  ~roflmao

CharlieD

LOL -and you guys were still trying to look!

Team Outcast Bass Club -www.facebook.com/teamoutcast

Nitroman1

Once again, WHERE ARE THE PICS????  ~b~  ~roflmao
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

jchez444

hey easy that was me swimming. im trying to cut the weight so i dont almost sink you boat again!haha

Sam I am

No we figured it out yestarday, wasn't you that did that. The livewells must have been over flowing into the bilge all day. Yestarday we went to get on plane and it struggled?? I hit the bilge pump and it was pumping water for a minute or so.. We checked the wells and the frozen bottle of water we dropped in there was plugging the hole and it had overflowed into the bilge. It did it again later with our culling tags. I am going to put a male screen on it so it something goes in front of it, it still drains with no isses. The hole is only 1" or so, so it plugs easily. Though we caught it each time before it became a massive issue like the tx we fished together.

jstrozier

Quote from: Sam I am on July 10, 2010, 07:56:07 AM
No we figured it out yestarday, wasn't you that did that. The livewells must have been over flowing into the bilge all day. Yestarday we went to get on plane and it struggled?? I hit the bilge pump and it was pumping water for a minute or so.. We checked the wells and the frozen bottle of water we dropped in there was plugging the hole and it had overflowed into the bilge. It did it again later with our culling tags. I am going to put a male screen on it so it something goes in front of it, it still drains with no isses. The hole is only 1" or so, so it plugs easily. Though we caught it each time before it became a massive issue like the tx we fished together.

Glad you figured it out....... My tags get stuck to and some have all but disapeared. Needless to say I dont use them anymore.....

Team OutCast