Midwest Rally 2011

Started by tennispro, July 11, 2010, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: DBrooke on September 10, 2010, 04:38:11 PM
It's not died off, just a long way out still. Hopefully we can get more boats in next year. I'm all for it.
Me too and Klowne good to see you again.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Camden

im saying now that im down for just about anywhere but work will proly kill that lo

bassn1

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

GotstaFish

Pool 13 of the Mississippi should be good next year! Conditions this year caused many fish to escape the fisherman's grasp so there will be a great carry over next year! Just say'in  ;) Talk around the shop has many of us counting the days till Spring  ~gf Walleye fishing is going to be phenomenal as well as long as long as the river cooperates.

DBrooke

Quote from: GotstaFish on September 11, 2010, 08:08:53 AM
Pool 13 of the Mississippi should be good next year! Conditions this year caused many fish to escape the fisherman's grasp so there will be a great carry over next year! Just say'in  ;) Talk around the shop has many of us counting the days till Spring  ~gf Walleye fishing is going to be phenomenal as well as long as long as the river cooperates.

Yeah they were hiding pretty good this year, but we had no shortage of "duck butter" to fish in  lo
This section under construction.

Lipripper

Quote from: GotstaFish on September 11, 2010, 08:08:53 AM
That would be just fine with me eye love fishing the Mississippi and
Quote from: DBrooke on September 11, 2010, 08:15:10 AM
Yeah they were hiding pretty good this year, but we had no shortage of "duck butter" to fish in  lo
~c~ ~c~

Buzbait88

I'm just going to say that Jeremy and I had no problem finding fish.  lol, we had one of the best days on the water all year after the rest of the guys left and we went to my secret spot.   ;D
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

DBrooke

So you're admitting to sandbagging us!  ~shade

Buzbait88

Quote from: DBrooke on September 12, 2010, 09:48:25 PM
So you're admitting to sandbagging us!  ~shade

not true, I took you there to, just wasn't as good that day and I was going to take Eric there, but his 21ftr never would have made it.  lol
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

DBrooke

I know, I was just giving ya chit. I still had a blast, just wish the  ~sun would have cooperated with us on Sat.

Lipripper

Welp I would love to hit the Mississippi over there again some great fishing  ;D

DBrooke

I was kinda hoping for a lake this go around, then no need to worry about big rain to flood it out. Maybe a southern lake like Clinton? Although I have never been there lo

bassn1

~read ~read

Lipripper

Don't want this to get lost in the frozzen water  lo lo

DBrooke

Camden

you guys be quiet your gonna scare everyone off lo

Lipripper

Quote from: Camden on December 15, 2010, 01:40:55 PM
you guys be quiet your gonna scare everyone off lo
Who us we wouldn't do that  >:D >:D

gdaddybassmaster

Come north: Madison Chain Madison WI. Outstanding fisherery both smallmouth and largemouth. Lot's o things to do, and to see there for family members to boot. 

GD

bassn1

Quote from: gdaddybassmaster on December 15, 2010, 04:55:08 PM
Come north: Madison Chain Madison WI. Outstanding fisherery both smallmouth and largemouth. Lot's o things to do, and to see there for family members to boot. 

GD

I'll second that. Also we could go to the Mississippi River Pool at La Crosse, Wi. Awesome smallmouth fishery there as well.

DBrooke

Hey guys, there is a suggestion thread started, if you could please put them there so it's easier to tally up when the time comes. I'm game for anywhere but odds are I'll be trying to hitch a ride with someone. Even if I do get back to work by then I'll be so busy back paying bills I won't have a new ride  lo
I'm hoping for somewhere we could set up camp (although the hotel was kinda nice last time)

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=80533.0

tennispro

what time of year are we looking at?  it could give us different options of places depending on the time of year
ProStaff PARASITE WEIGHTS

DBrooke

Good question. I'm gonna vote Early to mid spring, ya know them days it's chilly in the morning and not hot during the day.

Camden

april is awesome in my opinion as long as you dont get to far north. alot of big girls coming shallow ;)

DBrooke

So..... is this a dead issue now?

Buzbait88

Quote from: DBrooke on April 26, 2011, 07:41:12 AM
So..... is this a dead issue now?

Would like to see it still happen, but I'm so busy lately I just haven't had time to mess with it and I don't know when I will be able to go if I will be able to go so I was hoping someone that had a better schedule would take the reins and just pick a date and go with it.  If I can make it I can make it, if not oh well.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook