A Bass angler from Europe

Started by Unclebass, December 02, 2005, 03:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unclebass

My sincere greetings to all this staff and all visitors of this beautiful forum.
I live and i fish for bass in Italy, and my name is Massimiliano.

Best regards.

Sharon

Welcome to the site Unclebass, please let us know if you need any help navigating the site.

left_turn56

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

Mike Noble

Welcome UncleBass.  Great to have you as part of our family.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

T1A

bass1cpr

Welcome UncleBass. Well be looking forward to hearing about the fishing from your part of the Bass Fishing Globe.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

Lipripper

Welcome Unclebass  and be sur eto post some of the  ;PHO) from your Fishing trips too. ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DAWG

Welcome to the site UncleBass. WE sure are interested  in hearing about the fishing in Italy . Hope to see you around soon.

spetro

Uncle Bass........fratello benvenuto ~sun

Lipripper

WOW spetro  :shocking: :shocking: :surrender: you speak the language  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Swede

Uncle Bass - great to see someone from Italy on Ultimatebass!!  What lakes do you fish?  Lake Garda?  Lake of Bolsena?  Welcome!!
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Largemouthlou

BIG PAPA

Let me be the first Italian to welcome you ~c~ My great grandfather Giovanni Cella left Sicily About 1869 and went to Chicago.
Papa Cella ~beer~

Unclebass

I thank you very much for the hot welcome to me , I live in Tuscany near Sienne and Florence and is a surprise for me that someone know the Italian spot!
In reply to Swede : my preferred spot is Bolsena Lake, near my home about two hours, but I fish in all my country, and sometimes i go to Sardinia in the several and big reservoir full of lunkers ; my record is a 6.7 lbs from Coghinas reservoir and for Italian waters is a very big fish.
Best regards:

Massimiliano

P.S. Sorry for my bad English !

supplyguy

Bad English I say Not. 6.7lbs. is a nice fish I don't care where you are ~c~ ~c~

Wildcat26

You want some bad English read what some of the redneck members are writing.

Welcome! I had no idea there were bass in Italy, guess I never thought about it. Next time my wife mentions a trip to Europe I might listen to her, especially if I could do some bass fishing while I was there.

BigCheese

Welcome Unclebass  ~c~ ~c~

I spent 3 months in Italy in 1999, beautiful country and awesome food ;D

Creel Limit Zero

FishinCustody

Welcome Uncle Bass!!!

Aww, hope for me that if I get transferred to Europe, I can still catch a bass or two ~sweat