about me

Started by mikey1, August 20, 2010, 01:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey1

;PEP)Amature from northwest Co, WE have one lake here thats got lots of pike,smallmouth , BIG crappie,16''+ no kiddin!Just your average joe with an average job and with a low budget. But I love to fish,we've got it all trout,bass ,cat, 50'' pike . in this one lake we have close you don't know what your going to catch. Our lake just had a new damn built 3 yrs ago so it,s still recovering,but we did have excellent pike fishing here in the great yampa river, but fish and game came in and removed them to protect the native fish-[suckers]but they did put the pike into the lake and you can catch 20''ers all day long trolling raps. Any body ever get up this way give me a yell I'll do every thing i can do to help you out. well i think thats enough for now, sweet casting.mike
mikey1

Donald Garner

Mike,

Welcome to Ultimate Bass.

We're glad your here and if you have any questions just drop a line and some one will
answer your question for ya.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

Hello again Mike and you got 16" Crappies up there  :shocking:  ~c~ ~c~ Be sure to get some  ;PHO) of some of them if you catch some and them Cats too  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet