2011 CTBF State Team Qualifer Dates Have Changed

Started by Sean Hinton, October 14, 2010, 08:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Hinton

2011 CTFB STQT will be at UTE Res. Logan, New Mexico August 05,06 and 07 2011 pending permitt. This STQT is for the 2012 CTBF State Team and CTBF will host the 2012 Southwest Divisional here in Colorado!  I will post more details here soon!
Don't live your life on what you did yesterday!

David Withee

Much better dates. It may be hot but at least it isn't during archery season again. ~beer~
David Withee

coloradoman25

Those dates were stellar last time love Ute in the fall.  I have a partner and plan to attend.  Seeyalll then

>:D

Live each day as if they were numbered, they are

Sean Hinton

2011 CTFB STQT will be at UTE Res. Logan, New Mexico August 05,06 and 07 2011 pending permitt. This STQT is for the 2012 CTBF State Team and CTBF will host the 2012 Southwest Divisional here in Colorado!  I will post more details here soon! The reason for the Change was there is a 50 Boat Tournament scheduled for that date!
Don't live your life on what you did yesterday!

here fishy,fishy

Sean,
Can you get this new information out to the club presidents, I did know the dates changed until someone told me. I already reserve my room for the July dates. There might be some others out there that have as well.

Thanks

Troy

Team PPM

Quote from: Sean Hinton on January 03, 2011, 10:06:27 AM
2011 CTFB STQT will be at UTE Res. Logan, New Mexico August 05,06 and 07 2011 pending permitt. This STQT is for the 2012 CTBF State Team and CTBF will host the 2012 Southwest Divisional here in Colorado!  I will post more details here soon! The reason for the Change was there is a 50 Boat Tournament scheduled for that date!

The dates look to be the same but the topic says they have been changed.  Are the August dates correct?

shrchoate

As far as i'm aware, the dates in August are correct. I hope so cause I've already put in my vacation dates for that time period. I suppose that could change if the permit doesn't get approved.

BassNFly

Permit sent and awaiting return.  Over the phone they had no other events that weekend.  The original dates were mid-July, but now moved to Aug. 6-7.  I'll post as soon as the permit has been returned, but I don't foresee any problems.