Things I learned at the Rally

Started by Nutt, October 20, 2010, 06:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutt

Here are a few things that I learned at the Fork Rally:

1.)  Mike, Laurie, Ron and Dee can flat out cook!!
2.)  There are some great folks here on UB.
3.)  Tabby has got an awsome laugh!!
4.)  Dont leave yourself open.  Laurie and Tabby will pounce on you.  ~roflmao
5.)  Dont talk about old stories.  Everyone will pounce on you!!  ~roflmao
6.)  I had a great time.
More to come.... ;D
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

-Shawn-

I learned something at the rally too..............

When bobby and brian are complaining that they are just going to  donate to the Fruitjar ............  DO NOT believe them they are sandbagging.  lo

crash

Hi Skeeter!!

I learned....
1. Don't let Laurie know that your scared of crickets  :shocking:  ~xyz
2. Don't leave your truck unlocked.
3. Bobby & Brian & Mike C. love the movie The Hangover  lo lo lo
4. Brian probably won't let Bobby eat beans again when they camp.
5. Don't say anything that can be used against you....FOGY!  lo lo
6. And I am never gonna live down that I don't eat sausage due to grisle in it....D.

Had a great time...see ya in the Spring at the Shootout

Nutt

Quote from: crash on October 20, 2010, 09:22:25 PM
Hi Skeeter!!

I learned....
1. Don't let Laurie know that your scared of crickets  :shocking:  ~xyz
2. Don't leave your truck unlocked.
3. Bobby & Brian & Mike C. love the movie The Hangover  lo lo lo
4. Brian probably won't let Bobby eat beans again when they camp.
6. And I am never gonna live down that I don't eat sausage due to grisle in it....D.

Had a great time...see ya in the Spring at the Shootout

OMG, I forgot abot the cricket!!  ~roflmao I wish I would have known that earlier in the trip!!  And, beans are good for you.  8)  ;D

RedTop

I learned that there are some great people....

I learned that those great people can flat fish to....

I learned I have a lot to learn!!!!!

Ron Fogelson

I learned Sandy has another nick-name and didn't learn as much as he thinks he did because Soft Wood didn't cook chit!  lo

Quote from: Skeeter180 on October 20, 2010, 06:32:08 AM
Here are a few things that I learned at the Fork Rally:

1.)  Mike, Laurie, Ron and Dee can flat out cook!!

You should have learned that chit the 1st time you got to meet me  lo & I have a lot of things to hold against you  >:D
PS Sausage is not the only meat Crash won't eat with gristle  :shocking:    lo lo lo
Quote from: crash on October 20, 2010, 09:22:25 PM
Hi Skeeter!!

I learned....
6. And I am never gonna live down that I don't eat sausage due to gristle in it....D.

1.  I learned that friends of my friends easily become my friends as well.
2. I re-learned I can talk chit about D in front of a group of friends and pay for it when they are not looking; thanks for having my back you chicken-chits  :help:
3. I knew but was happy to see it still holds true, that although you can't pick your family the friends you do pick to hang with become family  ~bb
4. BigDBasser & Soft Wood are class acts, thought that the 1st time we meet guys but for you to put things aside to take Damon out and put him on some fish was a noble thing to do; thank you!   ~c~
5. When Sandy cooks it's sooooooooooooo much better without the help of the sandman!   lo

6. BPB is something we can talk around here on UB but can only spell it out in person  & after a few ~beer~ ~beer~

-Shawn-

2. I re-learned I can talk chit about D in front of a group of friends and pay for it when they are not looking; thanks for having my back you chicken-chits 

I think I did my fair share of taking the Pressure off you while D was on my azz about only drinking a 1/2 a coke and leaving it.  ~shade lo

What you Said about family is the absolute truth Fogy!!   There is no way we a group of Folks could dish out the Amount of Chit to Each other and no one get mad unless we were all family!!  ~c~

I am still laughing about the whole trip!  What a blast it was!  ~c~

SQUIRRELL!!!

Ron Fogelson

-Shawn-

Nutt

Nutt

1.  I learned that tent camping is for young folks.  Now I remember why I bought a camper.
2.  I learned that Mrs. Dee's looks say volumns.
3.  I learned that I walk into chit and walk out with a new nickname.

This was a great weekend for me.  Not only did I get to reconnect with an old friend, I was fortunate enough to introduce and old friend with a new group of friends.  Derby and I have even opened up this week, and he is ready to redeem himself at the UBCS.  I cant wait to tell him he has been named Sandman.  Thanks, Fogy!!

sillybass

I learned when you stand in front of Mother taking  video or pics she will tell you to move your  :ass  lo
I learned that I can catch a Bass on a Senko (Thanks Fogy)  ~c~
I learned if you listen to Shawn you can hook a hawg.
I learned what it feels to hook a hawg  and then lose it  :'( ~b~
Cant wait until we all meet again had a blast!!!  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

-Shawn-

Ken we are going to go in June next year.  If you can make it over I can help you on Deep structure fishing and  electronics. 

sillybass

Quote from: -Shawn- on October 23, 2010, 07:55:07 PM
Ken we are going to go in June next year.  If you can make it over I can help you on Deep structure fishing and  electronics.

Cool !! Let me know what the dates are and I will see if I can work something out about getting a couple days off.

sillybass

Also learned when you ride in a bigger boat that it makes you want one that much more.  :'(

Mike Cork

Wow what a great trip :toot:

I learned that yet again I have not met a UB member I didn't like! Seems like there is always a boat issue and we are always able to work around it and get everyone on the water. We always learn something new about fishing and about each other. And every evening you will laugh until it hurts....

BTW another show you can't turn away from when surfing the TV "Sand Lot"  :surrender:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

I couldn't agree more with every statement you just made!!!!

lulu70

Well, anything I learned there was something new as it was my first fishing trip!! But, here are a few things:

1. My hubby (sillybass) is a great teacher for someone who knows nothing! Simpler is better for the meek and mild but hopefully next time i can upgrade from spinner-bait ONLY! lol
2. Catching your fish bass is an experience that you will never forget but it leaves you wanting more.
3. Just watching your husband ride in a bigger boats makes you WANT a bigger boat!
4. SMOKING ROOMS do NOT agree with me, but true friends dont mind you being sick!!
5. My husband has fallen in love with Lake Fork, deeply in love with Lake Fork.
6. All the people from UB are AMAZING!
My husband would rather be fishing!