ULTIMATE BASS "THREAD OF HONOR"

Started by spetro, December 09, 2005, 07:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoke_eater

I have taken and passed the boaters safety course in the state of Indiana.
Help support UB, Become a charter member

Jdaddy

Add me to the list of card holders,  ::)

dartman

I passed the boater safety course in NH.
"I'd rather be governed by the first 300 names in the Boston phone book than anyone from Harvard"
William F. Buckley

jfly

I completed a boater safety course at the Outdoor Rec. Center on Barksdale AFB in 2000.

Bassinkorea

I have completed a boating safety course on the internet as an outside of US student....my cert and ID card are in the post  ;D ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

skeet39

I completed the Louisiana Boater's Safety about 12 years ago! Just saw the thread!

BASS33470

Heck im 16 and I got one in FL last year.

silversalmon

Jen and I both completed the safety course and both got over 90's, everyone should take a safety course.  8)

United States Air Force 1994-present

92Nitro190TF

Completed my Basic Boating Safety Certification Course back in March of 2004.  I have also re-took the course as a refresher in June of 2008.

Late joining this thread....been away for awhile.

-Bryan-

Completed mine years ago, Oregon requires the "Boat Oregon" course and test, there is also a card that you MUST carry, cost was $10.00 when I got mine.  Now I show it every time a Law Enforcement agent does a boat check, regardless of the state I make them look it over...figure if I show it to the right people they might get the requirement started in that state.  Don't care where I am, it should be a state law everywhere if you operate a watercraft...in my opinion, of course.  I have seen way too many people on the water doing stupid stuff that a simple course and test would have made them at least think about how dumb it was.  Like PFD's, my boat don't move unless everyone is wearing one.  I figure that at 60 odd MPH, that might be the only difference between life and death.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

callmeKVD

-Steve-

Just passed Mo. coarse a couple days ago. Lots of things I didn't know and many more I THOUGHT I knew. Was not aware of tome of the PWC laws either. Thanks Spetro for the thread, proud to be able to post my accomplishments here...Steve
\My Mind is a Library Full of Worthless Information\

nmanley

I passed the Alabama Boaters Safety course today.  Above 90%. :toot:  ~flag

The online service and course was pretty good, www.boaterexam.com.  ~c~
Nolan Manley - Daleville AL

bigjack

I have gone through 4 courses
1 maritime safety in CA
1 Emergency procedures course CA
1 open water survival course
1 Maritime Fire prevention course CA
187 In Progress Rods
Team 187 In Progress
Big Hammer Swimbaits
North Fork Composites
Bullard Int
Team Strike Eagles

brobutch

~c~
Just took and passed my boating safety course in Louisiana. Never had thought about a lot of the info that was included, even though I have been operating boats for a long time. Would recommend everyone taking the certification in their home state. It is well worth it!!!

BAYFEVER22

i got mine from va. inland game & fisheries .  i also took a first aid and cpr course from the fire department

Joshawa

I got mine in WI when I turned 12.
-Josh

**2009 UB Fantasy Baseball Champ**

Lawguy513

I obtained my "Louisiana Boating Basics Course" certification, approved by the State of LA and the NASBLA and recognized by the US Coast Guard on June 12, 2006, when I bought my first boat.  I even have a nifty blue colored "Vehicle Operator Certification", issued by the LDWF as proof!

cd1

I took a boating safety course taught by the USCG auxiliary at Ft. Belvoir VA...wow...must have been 20 years ago...still have the books from the course!!!  I plan to go over them this week before taking delivery of my very own boat...first one I've owned.

garland7

garland7

stzeiser

Just got safety course for Ohio trying to get my 6 pack licence
A bad day fishing is still better then a good day at work

silversalmon

This is great to see all these posts, it is so important to understand what is involved when operating a boat and the waters they will be operated in  ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

easternshore

I just completed and passed my boater's safety course for Washington D.C. (required for boaters in DC waters on the Potomac River). Took the course online through BoatUS website. Takes a while to complete, but pretty thorough!

bassamatic

i thunk u needed one everywhere,i took mine just to be able to run a TM.glad i passed it cause then i bought a new boat
never pick a fight with an oldman,if he is to old to fight he will just shoot u

miarob

I have taken and passed the Boaters Safety Course for the state of Georgia. I would have posted here before now but didn't know this board was here until I saw the other post.
Rob