Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

I am looking for a used 5" Lowrance ...

(Read 1607 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Bassthumb

• Largemouth
  • Retired USAF
I will be moving my Humminbirds (bow and console) to RAM mounts, and want to fill the console's empty spot with a 5" lowrance (depth and temp--GPS optional).  My boat was factory rigged with a Lowrance network and has a thru-hull transducer in place.  Model needs to use the blue/gray connectors.

If you have one just lying around and would like to part with it, please PM me and I will contact you.
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

coldfront

• Life Member
going to be upgrading to an HD unit this spring...to replace a Lowrance LMS-480 unit...which is an outstanding B/W unit with a 5" screen...blue/gray connectors...has GPS cabaility although you have to tie in an external gps antenna...

don't know if it's what you're interested in...but we can talk if you want...

Bassthumb

• Largemouth
  • Retired USAF
of course your price is directly = to my interest...  But yes, very interested.  GPS is not an issue, especially, if it can be turned off (dont need it).

Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB