Head count for Cabins

Started by Russ199A, January 06, 2011, 09:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBUFF

Quote from: Russ199A on January 23, 2011, 08:22:00 PM
Hey now, I got them booked isn't that enough.

Once you start something........ you have to see it through! ~roflmao

We'll get it figured out. ;)

BassBUFF

Updated 24 Jan
So far we have:

Russ & Michelle
Mike P. & Michelle
Brian & Terry
Don & Gail
Steve & Jeff
Ken & Ladonna
Barry & Trey
Chris and Brent
BigDbasser +1

That's 18 folks as of today. I count 4 couples; Russ & Michelle, Ken & Ladonna, Don & Gail, Mike & Michelle.

Everyone needs to post ASAP if they're coming and need accomodations!! I'm going to wrap this up after Feb 7.

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BassBUFF on January 24, 2011, 12:43:40 PM
Updated 24 Jan

That's 18 folks as of today. I count 5 couples; Russ & Michelle, Ken & Ladonna, Don & Marla, Don & Gail, Mike & Michelle.

Everyone needs to post ASAP if they're coming and need accomodations!! I'm going to wrap this up after Feb 7.

You have 6 couples, you left out Chris and Brent. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Steve I just went down the list and saw that when I posted Don and Marla needed a cabin I fudged Don's wifes name it's Gail no idea what I was thinking.  Also Nathen aka BigDBasser is plus 1 but not sure if that is his wife or not??????

Quote from: BassBUFF on January 24, 2011, 12:43:40 PM
Updated 24 Jan
So far we have:

Russ & Michelle
Mike P. & Michelle
Brian & Terry
Don & Gail
Steve & Jeff
Ken & Ladonna
Don & MarlaM&L Cork
Chris and Brent
BigDbasser +1

That's 18 folks as of today. I count 5 couples; Russ & Michelle, Ken & Ladonna, Don & Marla, Don & Gail, Mike & Michelle.

BassBUFF

I thought that was his fishing partner? Weren't they coming from TB?

I updated the previous post. ;)

BassBUFF

BigDBasser

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 24, 2011, 01:39:08 PM
  Also Nathan aka BigDBasser is plus 1 but not sure if that is his wife or not??????

My +1 is a male, BassSacker,  although he is a good friend, we have not ever nor will never know each other that well  :) :) :)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: BigDBasser on January 24, 2011, 10:17:43 PM

My +1 is a male, BassSacker,  although he is a good friend, we have not ever nor will never know each other that well  :) :) :)

That is good info to have   ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao  looking forward to this event this year!   ~bb

BassBUFF

Chris

BassBUFF

Quote from: Chris on January 25, 2011, 06:31:54 PM
~lu ~heart   ~roflmao ~roflmao

You two will NOT be staying in the same cabin as me this year! :fart2:  ~roflmao

Chris

Quote from: BassBUFF on January 25, 2011, 06:41:09 PM
You two will NOT be staying in the same cabin as me this year! :fart2:  ~roflmao

Hey ,We arent coming down unless we stay with you ! ~roflmao

Brents gonna kill me for the heart reply to Jared! He cant stand it when I kid around about that kinda stuff. And NO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW US ...WE ARE NOT A COUPLE! We do however... fight like cats and dogs . ~beer~

Chris

I hope we get the boat sitaution fixed pretty soon. We may be in an aluminum with paddles.  ~cf   lo lo

-Shawn-

Quote from: Chris on January 25, 2011, 07:04:51 PM
Hey ,We arent coming down unless we stay with you ! ~roflmao

Brents gonna kill me for the heart reply to Jared! He cant stand it when I kid around about that kinda stuff. And NO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW US ...WE ARE NOT A COUPLE! We do however...fight like cats and dogs fight Like Husband and wife . ~beer~

~shade ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Oh yeah it's time to get things started.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Coming up on last call for lodging! I'm closing it out on Monday Feb 7! After that, you're on your own!! So please post ASAP if you're coming to the UBCS and need lodging!

This is who we have as of 3 Feb:

Russ & Michelle (bedroom)
Steve & Jeff
Chris & Brent

Mike P. & Michelle (bedroom)
Brian & Terry 
Nathan D. (BigDbasser) + Bob S. (BassSacker)

Don & Gail (bedroom)
Barry & Trey

Ken & LaDonna (bedroom)
John E. (airforcechief11) + 1

That's 20 18 folks as of today. I count 4 3 couples; Mike P. & Michelle, Ken & Ladonna, Russ & Michelle, Don & Gail. Is this correct?

Donald Garner

BassBuff,

We're still a go.   ~c~ I'm counting the days ;D

I can't wait to get there and meet everyone and catch a bass or two. ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

sillybass

You can take LaDonna and I off the list. The lady called today froom Grand Bayou and had a cancellation so we got our cabing C5 for the week. This makes my wife very happy!  ~c~ :help:

BassBUFF

Quote from: sillybass on February 03, 2011, 10:55:04 AM
You can take LaDonna and I off the list. The lady called today froom Grand Bayou and had a cancellation so we got our cabing C5 for the week. This makes my wife very happy!  ~c~ :help:

OK. Updated the list.

Russ199A

Pilgreen Jr has been under the weather, but I talked with him a little on the phone today. He isn't sure if his Dad will stay in the cabins or drive down every day. If there is still room, I'll have Jr get with his dad to see what he plans on doing.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

No problem, just need to know by Sunday. We currently have the room.

Russ199A

Just got off the phone with Pilgreen Jr and he said that Sr will be driving down each day. So we would need that spot in the cabins.

BassBUFF

Lost me on this one; we have a spot for Mike and Michelle, never had one for Sr. What spot do we need?

Russ199A

Sorry, fat fingered this laptop. We will NOT need a spot for Mike Pilgreen SR.

BassBUFF

Quote from: Russ199A on February 07, 2011, 05:22:55 PM
Sorry, fat fingered this laptop. We will NOT need a spot for Mike Pilgreen SR.

Cool! Thought I was losing it! lo