Fishing Reports by Lake

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2004, 12:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Feel free to post your fishing reports here. There are some lakes already posted. If the lake or waterway that you are looking for isn't already here just post a new topic.

Mother Nature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

dcjfam

Yesterday,   Wednesday Feb 23 the crappie were biting on Percy Priest around brush or lay downs.  They were biting about 4 feet deep.  Unfortunately most were between 8 and 10 inches long.  Color of water didn't matter, muddy or tinged.

Mike Cork

Gotta love them crappies, great eating. I am sure the size will get better as the water warms up. dcjfam could you do me a favor and add this report to the Percy Priest lake thread under your state, thanks in advance

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

CRAPPIECRAZY

~rain The crappie here are startin to move into the bushes-water temp saturday was 54-56*. Didnt fish today as the temp dropped to hi 30"s!I"m sure with the cold rain all day the water temp has dropped some!Supposed to be sunshine and in the 70"s the next few days though! that will help move them in!!!Good Fishin To Ya!!Dennis
DALE HOLLOW CRAPPIE

casey3535

Hey crappiecrazy , how is the bass bite doing on Dale, I'm coming down Wednesday and staying till thursday night, just wondering if you've heard anything. Also I was wondering is there any place cheaper to stay than the resort ? Thanks

Casey

Bman

Casey   try Sporstmens Lodge on 111 in Byrdstown you can be at Sunset, Star Point or Cove Creek in minutes Phone #1-931-864-3349.  Nice and cheep rooms.
                                                    Bman

casey3535

Thanks bman, I called and got a room just a few minutes ago ,  I appriciate that, I'll be back Thursday night I'll let you know how we did. Thanks again,

shodowntn

Fished Cherokee last Sunday 27Th. Caught 1 White Bass and snagged 1 Buffalo.
The bass were jumping all over, dad Hooked a bass on a chartreuse jig but lost it.

Fish caught was on a roster tail........

jcsguideservice

Smallmouth fishing on Dale Hollow continues to be good.  Caught 18 fish today.  All but 3 were over 3lbs.  Fishing with live-bait on secondary points out of Holly Creek.

DAWG

Thanks fisherman05 for the report. What was the water temp there. Also how deep were the fish .

Lipripper

Thanks for your report fishman05  now don't catch them all before we get down there in May  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

aharley

At the end of the month we will be takin our fifth wheel up into Tennessee for a week. Anyone got any tips on fishin Tim's Ford, or the lakes in Chickasaw State Park? Had pretty good luck 2 years ago, with topwater plug, at Chickasaw.