Any Pics of Deans trailerable cover??

Started by ~Dwight~, February 04, 2011, 09:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Dwight~

Hey guys, does anyone have any pics of the Legend (Deans) Deluxe cover.. Trying to see what one looks like on the boat.
Give a man a Fish and He will eat for a Day, Teach a Man to Fish and He will Join a Bass Club and spend Way too much $$$$$$

BassBUFF

Not with that avatar! lo

Seriously, I didn't get the deluxe cover as I had a garage that kept my baby safe when I bought her. I've seen the cover and Dean's does some nice work!

Maybe Cork or Noble has a pic lying around.

Jared LeBlue

You may actually want to buy the boat first. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

I didn't get the deluxe cover either and I don't think Cork has one.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

~Dwight~

Give a man a Fish and He will eat for a Day, Teach a Man to Fish and He will Join a Bass Club and spend Way too much $$$$$$

~Dwight~

Hey guys, called Deana and she hooked me up with some pics of their covers along with some great customer service.  We are discussing a few things about the cover and some other items...Can someone please speed the weekend up so Monday can hurry up and get here....

Buzbait88

activating time warp now!!  Seriously though, my first champion had a deans custom cover on it and it was topnotch.  I'd like to get 1 for my ranger, but have a garage for it so don't really see the need, but on the champion it was great!  Even though the original owner had tore some of the straps off.  If you plan on buying a new trolling motor do it before you have it custom made.  I went from a motorguide to a foretrex on my champion and the cover wouldn't fit properly any more.  The foretrex sits pretty high compared to motorguides or even the maxxums.
THE VIBRASHOCK IS BACK!!
KaRu Lures
KaRu Facebook

Groma

I did buy the custom cover from Deans . Its a great cover ,very well made. After three years outside up north it shows little if any signs of wear.
Unfortunately I stored it indoors this year so I have no way of taking pictures of it till April.
I had it made to fit with both bicycle seats on. That way the water drains off when it rains .The cover itself is thick enough that it trailers very well at any speed. The underside of the cover is a soft cotton like batten material that doesn't wear against the fiberglass from the movement of the wind. A+ Pricey but worth it.
"You have to fight for the right to fish "