'09 FastCat may be for sale.

Started by FastCatGuy, March 02, 2011, 02:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastCatGuy

Hello Everyone,

I may be selling my '09 FastCat.  Been snowbirding in the Keys the last 3 years and love the boat for flats and backcountry, but want a more blue-water type boat for the deep side.  I really hate selling the Cat but can't afford to have 2 high-end boats here. 

My plan is to have Errol sell it for me.  He has maintained the boat since I got it.  We stop in Dania coming and going to get everything ship-shape.

The boat is all white, with a few minor dings.  I have always kept it waxed.  All accys/pumps/lights work properly.  The sponsons have Keel Guards installed by Errol.

Engine is an '07 SN Yamaha 300 HPDI, the pretty one in deep blue with orange graphics.  Hours as of today are 97.  It has been maintained by a Yami dealer in my hometown in Wisconsin.  It has always been properly winterized and stored indoors.  Prop is a Bravo reworked to Errol's specs.  The jack plate has a 4 " extender. Runs 75 with 2 guys and a big fishing load.

Trolling motor is the white Minn Kota 101 lb with the GPS controller option.  If you prefer the standard controller, its just a matter of replacing the cowl on the motor with the original cowl, which is included.  I have both remotes plus the foot controller. 

Includes 2 regular seats and hydraulic butt seat.

Charger is the Stealth unit, which has a new AC unit due to failure of the original.  It works perfectly. 

Instruments are the standard Yami package, plus water pressure, engine temp, and Stealth voltage (trolling system voltage).

Batteries are a new 31 series main battery, 2 of the original 31 series trolling batteries plus one new one.  I had Errol change from a 3 battery system to a 4 battery system this winter when he serviced the boat.

Depth finder/GPS is a Humminbird 797 with side-scan transducer and skimmer, switchable from an under-dash toggle. The standard Navionics Gold North America package is installed. I have mounts for this unit on another boat at home, so would probably want to keep it, but if someone wants a turn-key package, I'll sell it with the boat.

Trailer is the Magic Tilt dual axle with brakes and spare.

I'm posting this to see if there is any preliminary interest from the gang here.  If I pull the trigger on the blue water boat, this Cat will be at Errol's shop sometime next week. 

If you may be interested in jumping the gun on this Cat, please email me privately at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content].

Ron
Wisconsin Rapids, WI / Islamorada, FL

OutdoorFrontiers

Ron, it'd be a BIG help and might generate far more responses if you posted a couple pictures of the boat along with an asking price...

Steve
Steve Huber OutdoorFrontiersTv

boater

Sounds like a dandy I also would like to see a pic or two I will pass on this info to anyone I know But I do agree a price would be helpfull

boater

I took the liberty to mention your boat on a nother site that are LCB admirers.

FastCatGuy

Thanks to all who responded.  I haven't settled on a price yet.  Errol is going to sell the boat.  I'll be taking it to his shop probably tomorrow, or Sat.  We'll take pics and put the ad up.  Maybe it was inappropriate for me to jump the gun by posting here, if so, I aplogize.  I wanted to start generating interest.  I could only find one other Fast Cat for sale with a web search.  Its a 2006 model with a 275 Yami HPDI listed for 44K or so.  If anyone is aware of others for sale, or recently sold, I would appreciate a link.

I've attached the only pic I could find in my files. 

Thanks again,

Ron

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

boater

If I may ask what is the purpose of haveing 2 places for seats on the front deck? I have 2 on my rear deck but just wondered about the 2 in front.

FastCatGuy

The front seat mount that came on the boat was too far forward for me to be comfortable sitting in the butt seat using the foot control for the trolling motor so I added the second one a bit farther back.

Ron

FastCatGuy

Update, made the deal on a blue-water boat yesterday so the FastCat is for sale.  Will update with price and pics in the next day or two.

Ron