BaitBar club special

Started by theBaitBar, March 04, 2011, 09:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theBaitBar

For the month of March we have a special for bass clubs.  10)  24'' BaitBars for $60 shipped FREE

visit  www.thebaitbar.com for product info and IM to receive the special.

Groma

What other colors or finish's are available ? I want to put some of these on my boat.
"You have to fight for the right to fish "

Ron Fogelson

Wanted to stop in and give 2 thumbs up for the BaitBar,,, I told our club TCTC about this so we could take advantage of this offer for the Ultimatebass.com Club Shoot-Out "UBCS" to give as door prizes.  The event went off very well with even more product than we expected; thank you for helping make the UBCS such a great event!!!!

theBaitBar

Quote from: Groma on March 25, 2011, 10:32:24 AM
What other colors or finish's are available ? I want to put some of these on my boat.

Most Standard colors are available. What color are you looking for?

BHubb

A friend just put a couple of these in his boat so I got to see them close up and they look/work great.  Just ordered 3 for the Nitro.  Looking forward to getting them and helping organize by STUFF a little better. 

theBaitBar

Already shipped!  You should see them in a few days.  Thanks.  Post some pics when installed

BHubb

I will drop a few pics after they are installed.  My friend told everyone in the club about them and showed them off today after the tournement.  He is very happy with them and I'm ready to get mine installed before the next trip. 

I bought an extra as a raffle gift for the club to raise some money for a new tourney scale. Sold 32 tickets after everyone got finished at the weigh in today and we only had 17 boats ~c~  The only question they asked is where to ge them and what color did I order......  I don't remember asking for any certain color so we'll all be suprised when they show up  lo lo

Groma

My boat comes out of storage this friday. I'll measure my lockers then order some Bait Bars . also look at color options then.
"You have to fight for the right to fish "

theBaitBar

Quote from: BHubb on March 26, 2011, 09:12:52 PM
I will drop a few pics after they are installed.  My friend told everyone in the club about them and showed them off today after the tournement.  He is very happy with them and I'm ready to get mine installed before the next trip. 

I bought an extra as a raffle gift for the club to raise some money for a new tourney scale. Sold 32 tickets after everyone got finished at the weigh in today and we only had 17 boats ~c~  The only question they asked is where to ge them and what color did I order......  I don't remember asking for any certain color so we'll all be suprised when they show up  lo lo

They should have showed up today, did you get them?

BHubb

I've got them and they look good, I will put them on the boat this week and post some pics once they are mounted.  Thanks for shipping them so quickly ~c~ ~c~

BigDBasser

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on March 25, 2011, 01:13:42 PM
Wanted to stop in and give 2 thumbs up for the BaitBar,,, I told our club TCTC about this so we could take advantage of this offer for the Ultimatebass.com Club Shoot-Out "UBCS" to give as door prizes.  The event went off very well with even more product than we expected; thank you for helping make the UBCS such a great event!!!!

I got a couple of the bait bars at the shootout (thanks TCTC) and put them on this weekend.  It was a breeze to install.  They look great and we will see how they do this weekend.  It should be a good test, the weatherman is perdicting 25-30 mph winds, so we will see if they hold the baits as advertised.  Thanks Bait Bar.

theBaitBar

Thanks guys.  Lets see some pics with them full of bait.