UBCS 2011 slide shows

Started by -Shawn-, March 21, 2011, 09:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Shawn-

Here are some more pics Tabby & I took..... these are slide shows with multi pics. Left Click on each pic and it will take you to our photobucket to see the slides.   

Bassinkorea

Great photos Shawn and Tabby. I wish I could of been there  ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Mike Noble

Thanks for sharing...great pics.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

bassn1

Like It  ~c~ Looks as if a Great Time was had by all  ~sun

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

-Shawn-

We just wanted to get the pics up quick, but want to go through and add names.  Also I would like to add Music.  Do anyone know how to do that?

Bassinkorea

Quote from: -Shawn- on March 22, 2011, 08:14:21 AM
We just wanted to get the pics up quick, but want to go through and add names.  Also I would like to add Music.  Do anyone know how to do that?

It would be great to see these photos with names. The way I add music to videos is with Windows Movie Maker.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

DBrooke

Looks good Shawn... You guys make me feel thinner lo
This section under construction.

BassBUFF

Quote from: DBrooke on March 22, 2011, 08:39:54 AM
Looks good Shawn... You guys make me feel thinner lo

Careful DB, I'm in those pics and resemble that remark!  ~roflmao

DBrooke

Yeahhh wellllll....... You gonna come all the way up to the frigid North to do something about it? lo If you do, wait till before the shootout next year so I can ride back with you!

BassBUFF

Spent 4 years north of the Mason Dixon line...... not going back! So you'll just have to show up next year to get your butt kicked! ;) ;D

Camden

great pics guys. im with DB. as skinny as i am i would look like a freak

DBrooke

Quote from: Camden on March 22, 2011, 04:40:39 PM
great pics guys. im with DB. as skinny as i am i would look like a freak
So then here's the plan Cam. You're gonna get your new boat, then next year we'll have to meet up and go down there to school them boys!

DBrooke

Who is the guy with dual Power Poles? I have some questions.

Camden

ive got a boat we could use now DB ;) its not as fancy as some  lo but it does the job.

hockeyref

Cool pics guys looks like ya ll had a blast.
BALTIMORE SAINTS SPIECAL HOCKEY
Team Outcast
TBF Maryland

BassBUFF

Quote from: DBrooke on March 22, 2011, 04:59:20 PM

Those would be on a Legend Alpha 211 with those power poles and it belongs to Dwight from Lock Jaw.

-Shawn-

Quote from: DBrooke on March 22, 2011, 04:59:20 PM

That would be Dwight, Formerly known as TeamTidecraft. He Finally got smart and now he is team legend.

I think he is at Lake Fork for most of this week though. Not sure if he has a computer with him.

Chris

I would just like to tell my teammates that the pic of me on the phone was in  practice and it was important ....it was my college enrollment advisor. Brent said "hey man, Tab is snapping pictures and youre on the phone!" I was like DAMMIT that freakin figures! Of course I'd said it out loud too. My advisor said "what was that Chris?" I said uh uh nothing just thinkin out loud man.  8)

DBrooke

Quote from: -Shawn- on March 22, 2011, 09:50:31 PM
That would be Dwight, Formerly known as TeamTidecraft. He Finally got smart and now he is team legend.

I think he is at Lake Fork for most of this week though. Not sure if he has a computer with him.
Nothing important right now, just wondering how the 2 of them affect the coangler.

-Shawn-

David fished as Dwights Co and he said they were the best thing since sliced bread.  So I guess he didn't feel hindered at all.  :-\

crash

sorry I haven't been here...but if there is a pic anyone wants sent to them, let me know and I will send them by email.

Donald Garner

Thanks for putting this together.  Gail and I had a great time there fishing and visiting with new friends.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard