2012 UBCS Dates and Location

Started by Jared LeBlue, April 07, 2011, 08:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMGullo

BassBUFF

Railroader

Im getting someone lined up to watch the kids while im gone, so i hope Terry and I will be there.

Jared LeBlue

I haven't heard from Fogy is he planning on making the trip down? Mike and Laurie will be there last I checked.
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on January 30, 2012, 03:41:25 PM
I haven't heard from Fogy is he planning on making the trip down? Mike and Laurie will be there last I checked.

Jared I'll be there,,,,,, if I get my boat back by then.

Jared LeBlue

Dude you have had the worse luck with your boat. There should be some sort of law against what you been through.
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

D said after all the work I've done for Legend over the last 7 years I should have been in one a long time ago and wouldnt have this issue.   v~

JMGullo

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 30, 2012, 10:07:13 PM
D said after all the work I've done for Legend over the last 7 years I should have been in one a long time ago and wouldnt have this issue.   v~

Mines always for sale

Ron Fogelson

JMGullo

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 30, 2012, 10:55:03 PM
Grownups were talking baby bobber  lo

If you weren't so damn ugly I would say I looked more like you than soft wood. :)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: JMGullo on January 31, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
If you weren't so damn ugly I would say I looked more like you than soft wood. :)

~roflmao ~roflmao  Hey one of my call signs was Elvis so must just be you,,,,,, not that having you think I'm attractive is anything I need.  :shocking:    lo lo

JMGullo

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 31, 2012, 12:16:02 AM
~roflmao ~roflmao  Hey one of my call signs was Elvis so must just be you,,,,,, not that having you think I'm attractive is anything I need.  :shocking:    lo lo

Elvis?? ~roflmao more like an over grown baboon!!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 30, 2012, 10:55:03 PM
Grownups were talking baby bobber  lo

OMG dude that was funny.  lo I can see we gonna have a field day for the UBCS.

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on January 30, 2012, 10:07:13 PM

Yeah they should at least give you one hell of deal on one.
Ardent Prostaff

Russ199A

Jared have you posted the Tourney fees somewhere? I need all that info to inform the club and fast. Thanks bud, you can shot it in a pm or post here, up to you.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

Look under 2012 UBCS rules and regulations. The fees are $35 a person.
Ardent Prostaff

Railroader

I dont know whats more exciting being on vaction and fishing the UBCS or knowing the Trophy is coming back to shreveport?

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Railroader on February 15, 2012, 11:12:33 AM
I dont know whats more exciting being on vaction and fishing the UBCS or knowing the Trophy is coming back to shreveport?

You best keep your excitement to that fact that you are on vacation and the fact that you will be fishing the UBCS. The Fantansy that the trophy will be going back to Shreveport will leave you in disappointment at the end of the tournament.

I will go ahead and bring it down to the tournament so yall can look at it again. Heck I might even let yall touch it just so yall can have some closure.

Oh and tell Laurie to bring some pledge. We need her to shine it up for us again. ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

DBrooke

Good news, wife told me to book the rental car for an extra week! Bad news (for you guys) is that I'll be in Atlanta that weekend. Apparently I'll be driving roughly 4K miles in 2 weeks time.
This section under construction.

BassBUFF

Too bad! And Jared's right, it won't be coming back to Shreveport, it'll coming back to Benton! >:D

Jared LeBlue

The only time that trophy will go North is when yall host a tournament and bring it up for a visit. ;D
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Y'all are going to be crying for a year when we show up with 4 or 5 teams and kick your arses on your home water..... AGAIN! lo

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff