12 Days of Christmas, round 2

Started by Sharon, December 23, 2005, 07:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Walla........

On the Twelth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....

Twelve chefs a cookin

Eleven pounds of Cornmeal

Ten Crappie Fillets Frying

Nine pounds of Liver

Eight Buzz Baits Buzzin

Seven Strikes works lures

Six launch lanes to choose from

5 golden shinerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   ~sweat

4 wiggling worms - ( cant leave out my worms!)

Three Bass A Jumping

Two Legend Boats in the garage

and a A kitty-kat in a old pine tree

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

~c~   :toot: We finally DID it, and sure had lots of fun with it too  ;D
We will have to do one for New Years, making resolutions instead of gifts.. hmm gonna have to think on this one... perhaps a different theme?
All suggestions welcomed  :)

Mike Cork

Great Idea Sharon :toot:

Now I got more things to think about ~sweat

Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

Well Mike, I figure New Years Day, some of you may have umm how shall we say,,, celebrated a little too much the night before?  lo  So should make for interesting resolutions...  ~c~

Mike Cork

Well I don't normally take it to far, but let me tell you after the last few months with work and the business. I plan on thoroughly enjoying myself New Years Eve, probably to the point of one of those "I will never do that again" mornings  :roll2: :roll2: Seems I have said that a few times in my youth :roll2: :roll2:

Cork's Reel Service

Sharon

Thats exactly what I was talking about,, Im wondering how many will have that resolution?  I dont drink, but even I may have a bit of brandy and eggnog, or something, maybe. I remember the days too... and Id rather leave them as a memory  lo

Pferox

I don't remember those nights much, of course the days after I do......... ~fl
But those are definately long gone.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Mike Cork

Yep prayed to the porcelain god several times, can't handle that anymore :roll2:

How are you today there Pferox, haven't seen you around this mid day, out shopping maybe  ???

Cork's Reel Service

Pferox

As a matter of fact Mike.
Nappin,  :roll2:
Droopie's ear is bothering her again and she was up most of the night, I tried to get some Benadril down her, but she was pretty good at fighting me this time.
She finally calmed down for a while and rested.
I have this funny feeling that we are gonna have a repeat performance tonight.  ~sweat
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Sharon

I think she needs the shot of brandy  ~roflmao
Just KIDDING folks, dont want no PMs about abusing animals..  that just aint right!  ;)

Mike Cork

Sorry to hear she is having trouble again. Nothing like the child of the family feeling under the weather expecially at Christmas time. Maybe a shot of burben in the water bowl would help matters ;) might put her right out.

Cork's Reel Service