Cayuga Lake Bass Fishing Reports

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2004, 01:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Post fishing report for Cayuga Lake here....

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Eric99

Hey there,

I hope someone posts some reports on this lake. I am a US Marine in North Carolina, My parents owned a campgrounds in Ovid NY called Ridgewood Campgrounds. They have recently retired and sold the campgrounds but still live in the area.

I go home on leave now and again and would love to have an idea of where to go when I am home. I just watched a TV show (Bass Pro Shops fishing) on Cayuga lake and It provoked me to check.

Hope to see some info

Eric
"WATER WALKER"

Tritonrob

Cayuga is a good lake. Very weedy but gives up soem very good large and small mouth.  We fish the BFL on there every year. 

Frank Thomas

I did the Phase I Enviornmental Site Assessment for your parents when they were in the process of selling.  They maintained a very nice campground and I took my family there last summer.  Your folks are very nice people and I hope they are enjoying their retirement.

Bob Berger

Cayuga has great bass this time of year!!!!

Eric99

Thanks Frank

Did you take a shot at Walter in the pond? last time he was caught, he was near five pounds. I sure will miss the camp grounds. I am currently in Iraq so I can't fish at all right now. Small world though. Keep your line tight

Eric
"WATER WALKER"