Scituate Reservior Bass Fishing Reports

Started by MotherNature, June 28, 2004, 01:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Post fishing reports for Scituate Reservior here....

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Dave B

The Scituate Reservoir is off limits to all forms of fishing in RI it is the main water supply for the greater providence area. Would youlike me to send to you a list of the more popular lakes and pond in RI for this message board? I do believe it will be most valuable to our members in RI...Thanks  ~cf
Fish slow and stay focused, concentration is most important when the chips are down and the fish are still in the water

Mike Cork

Well there you go someone just guessing to get things started (Me :-[ )
We really just picked some lakes and rivers off a map. Get the Net helped us add one or two. But with that said Yes we would love a list of frequented waterways. You can send it to me or you can add the threads yourself.

No matter what lakes are listed you can always add your own thread for a waterway. We did that so that everyone can put up even the most remote place, if it is somewhere they like to fish.

Thanks for the help on this

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

getthenet

Oh good, another person from R.I. Welcome Dave!!

Tritonrob

Do i would love to fish the Scituate Reservior.  Would be great I bet.  As far as popular lakes there are a few in RI.  Can send you alist

MotherNature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

shawnm

I would love a list of great fishing ponds and lakes in mass. and RI. I especially love fishing for bass. can some one help?

Mike Cork

shawnm, check back soon we will get a list up. If you have any lakes you would like to see listed just drop us a note and we will list those as well, Thanks for stopping in.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

getthenet

Quote from: shawnm on January 20, 2005, 05:03:48 PM
I would love a list of great fishing ponds and lakes in mass. and RI. I especially love

If you send me your e-mail address I can send you a list.....

Tritonrob

Shawn would love to help you out with info on ponds in Mass and RI tell me more are you fishing from shore or a boat. What type of lures do you like.

jighead1

Quote from: Tritonrob on December 12, 2004, 05:04:26 PM
Do i would love to fish the Scituate Reservoir.  Would be great I bet.  As far as popular lakes there are a few in RI.  Can send you alist
I fished the Scituate a few years back. Stayed all night in a boat! Unbelievable fishing! Every cast under a full moon was a bass. Many 5 and 6 pounders. Two or three snapped 20 pound line. Saw two planes that saw us. Wouldn't do it again, but I can tell you there are big fish in there.

mds1190

I fish the res just about everyday starting around mid april right around the post spawn. the fishing is uncomparible to any other pond in the state. i catch more fish from 4-7.9 being my biggest. Grow some balls strap on your waters and go fish the scituate you wont regret it! unless you get caught.

bassindude

I drove around that body of water a year or so ago, and I must say it is a crime aginst nature that people arent able to fish there.  I cant believe there are not riots to change that law.  Jim
Jim ><///'>><///'>