List your ride

Started by nlareau, January 01, 2006, 04:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

You got a sweet looking ride there.  I really like those 201's.

I cleanup the excess postings you made when I get home.   Tks for sharing the pics with us.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

stumpy05

Quote from: Donald Garner on October 10, 2014, 07:22:36 AM
You got a sweet looking ride there.  I really like those 201's.

I cleanup the excess postings you made when I get home.   Tks for sharing the pics with us.
Thanks lok idk what happened.  Yea I like the 201's myself love the boat just need to add some stuff to her, bunch of winter projects for sure
Tryin To Make It Pro, But Still Stuck In East Tn.
One Day, Ill Make It To Where I Wanna Be!

Walleye Hunter

1997 Stratos 258V, its small, but great when you need to get up into some shallow areas. Might have been overboard with accessories, but pretty nice, not fast at all with an Evinrude 50, but considering a re power with a new Mercury 90 four stroke. As equipped. Humminbird 541, Humminbird 581IHD, Uniden VHF and Sony Stereo

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Walleye Hunter on April 27, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
1997 Stratos 258V, its small, but great when you need to get up into some shallow areas. Might have been overboard with accessories, but pretty nice, not fast at all with an Evinrude 50, but considering a re power with a new Mercury 90 four stroke. As equipped. Humminbird 541, Humminbird 581IHD, Uniden VHF and Sony Stereo

Very nice! You can never have too many accessories. I thought I was the only bassboat owner with a VHF. I live by the Boy Scout moto; "Be Prepared" ;D I'm hoping to pick my Stratos up soon. I'm re-powering with a new Evinrude E-Tec. -Jim
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Donald Garner

Walleye Hunter

Welcome to the Stratos Family we're glad your here.  That's a nice looking rig you got there  ;)
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

mdavis735

I just bought a 95 284 from my dad. It seems like a pretty nice boat. Coming from a 78 glastron 175 HPV. It has a 150 hp evinrude with a 4 blade prop. Not sure the brand or pitch. Seems to run right at 50 mph gps and does it pretty quick I might add. It has a Humminbird 788c at the console that can move to the front for fishing. It has a second ducer on the 67lb thrust 24v motor guide. I'm going to put my lowrance elite 5 hdi at the console and leave the 788c on the deck. Eventually I'll get a lowrance elite 7ti for the console and move my elite 5 to the deck.

Donald Garner

Congrats on the new ride  ~c~  When you get the chance post some pictures.

Princeton_Man

I'd bet Senkos that the prop is a OMC Renegade. Great prop! Welcome to the UltimateBass family and the Stratos family! ~c~

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

mdavis735

Thanks a lot. Would the prop say renegade on it? I tried posting pics last night. For some reason it wouldn't work. I still need to buff it. The top is pretty oxidized.

mdavis735

Pic #1

mdavis735

A couple more since it's working now.

Donald Garner

Nice looking ride there.  Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Princeton_Man

Good lookin' Stratos! ~c~

Yes, I think they all say OMC Renegade on the gade props. -Jim

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Ol Man

1989 Stratos 279FS, 140 Johnson, Stratos Trail Trailer, Hook2 5x on bow w/high chirp, Simrad GO7 on console w/side and down.  Just got the wiring straight and the pumps working but first run was about 45mph by phone gps, GO7will give me GPS speed Monday.  Going bubba bass hunting!
I'll get a picture then no good lighting in garage.

Donald Garner

Ol Man,

Welcome to the Stratos Family we're glad you're here.  Yep we need pictures when you get the chance to post them  ~shade ;)

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Ol Man on June 16, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
1989 Stratos 279FS, 140 Johnson, Stratos Trail Trailer, Hook2 5x on bow w/high chirp, Simrad GO7 on console w/side and down.  Just got the wiring straight and the pumps working but first run was about 45mph by phone gps, GO7will give me GPS speed Monday.  Going bubba bass hunting!
I'll get a picture then no good lighting in garage.
Welcome to the Stratos family! ~c~

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Donald Garner

Zippy's Stratos 201 Pro Elite

Heading the lake tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

Very nice, I see years of bass catching fun coming in your future... ~c~ Congratulations :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service