Yet to be announced. Waiting on National to decide. And I think they are waiting on another state to confirm dates so that they can schedule two tournaments back-to-back.
If all goes as planned, don't worry about booking a place, the host will have plenty of rooms and parking/hook-ups available, even if you bring an RV.
I get frustrated by this every year. We all have to wait on announcements not only to find out when and where, but so that we don't schedule our own events at or near the same times. Frankly, if I were running things, this would have been figured out and announced by Aug. 1 for all divisional 2012 events.