Where everyone go?

Started by Dinstarr, November 03, 2011, 10:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinstarr

~rain ~rain ~rain

I just check out the roads to grove all are good and are fine down to where u all are gonna stay. I will tell you guys this the lake has come up 6 ft and is still coming up. It is still raining at the moment.
I managed to go out on the water for alittle while this morning most of the coves are muddy up and alot of debree all over the lake that will be what everyone will need to worry about. I did find some clear water this morning. I caught 2 small fish no set pattern. I am gonna tell you that if the conditions stay the same until the weekend it will be a very tough fishing weekend. I am not sure even if my tourny director will hold his tourny because of the debree. I will prob talk with him tomarrow. Water temp was 56 and I got ran off the lake when it started raining again. I will say a large part of the main lake is muddied up.

Bassthumb

Great.  I have reports of tournaments that occur when its high and muddy, and it can be done.  Oh well.  The Neb. State Fed will be there in a month, and I guess this could happen again in three week, and they wont cancel, so here we come (anyway). 

How muddy is muddy?  chocolate milk muddy?  what kind of clarity?  inches or feet?

I will call you tomorrow while we are driving and get another report.
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

Dinstarr

~b~ ~b~
Well the sun came out this evening and I played alittle where it is muddy up right now you can't see your lure until it breaks the top so I would say inches. Right now it is really dirty but I did find clear water on the other side of the lake. I live in the back of Duck Creek and I fished in the mouth of Dripping springs this morning it was alot clearer but alot of debree sooo either way work work lol
It suppose to rain more tomarrow TS storms possible then improve soooo by Saturday we all may be fine just have to keep all eyes on the lake when on the move. I caught on a texas rig worm this morning and then a spinner as well sooo I hope to get out in the morning before the storms roll in if I can soooo I might have more tomarrow