What's inside Winter BAM

Started by BassAnglerMagazine, November 21, 2011, 11:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassAnglerMagazine

"It looks like the Winter issue will be here ahead of schedule, maybe even by the first week in December, in tackle shops by December 10th, on newsstands by Dec ember 27th and hopefully, to subscribers about the first week of January," said Mark Lassagne Bass Angler Magazine Editor-in-Chief.

As he showed off a few of the articles to be expected he said, "BAM continues to amaze the fishing community with another batch of 30-plus new, different and great feature articles for the Winter 2012 issue.  Allen Teer helps us prepare for the winter with specialized clothing and tells us how the pros stay warm in adverse conditions.  Tailor Smith gives some simple techniques to help you win your next tournament. Greg Hackney and Sonar let you know it's okay to flip your way through winter and Dave Wolak and John Crews crank it up. But, that is not all.  You will also learn the ins and outs of a football jig, how to fix your livewell pump, how to fish a winter spoon, which is better the Power Pole or Talon, what happens to the fish you release, what confidence means from the man that wrote the book, how to fish a flutter spoon with Charlie Weyer,  to see if a released bass has a warning system, what KVD says about becoming a pro and that's not even half of what you'll find in the winter issue." 

You can also get to know anglers;
Dee Thomas
Cody Roberson
Johnny Walker
the Mad Fisherman
Get more information on;
Bait Fish Movement
Dying Baitfish
Winter Fitness Tips
Rules of Fish and Game
Visit the locations of;
Kissimmee, Florida
SWEPCO Winter Wonder Lake
More information on BAM, the bass fishing mag written for and by bass anglers, can be found at their website http://www.bassanglermag.com/?p=3324

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
BAM - A Great Bass Fishing Magazine - http://www.bassmag.com/

dallicis

I seen somewhere a few days ago they were having a promo, I cant find it now, Is that still going on?

Nevermind I found it.