2012 Best 5 Bass Stringer

Started by WVOIFVET, April 17, 2012, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVOIFVET

It's that time again to start up with our best 5 bass for 2012!  Post your best 5 bass as you get them, and let's see who gets the bragging rights in KY!!  Please let us know as much information as you can including but not limited to; where and when you caught them, if you would please also let us know what technique/lure or bait you used that would be great!  Also include the weight and length/girth if abailable.  Pictures are always a plus! 
What is on the line? BRAGGIN RIGHTS and maybe a little something extra for the biggest fish!

Please include each previous bass weight and length/girth upto a total of 5 bass, then once you have 5, drop the smallest one!  Come on and lets see those bass!

craig-s

I caught a nice 5.5 pound bass on Kentucky Lake last week on topwater. It was awesome, but I could not fill out a big 5-fish stringer. I catch and release only but the other fish were like 2 pounds each--maybe 8 that size.

I read an awesome story from the 1950s about a huge stringer caught on Kentucky Lake in the early days. It was a stringer with a nine-pound fish and the smallest around 4.5. This was back when you could catch 10. The story is on the website: http://behemouth.com

WVOIFVET

~c~ Congrats! This "Stringer" here is just for that, your bass you catch!  You dont have to keep em to post in here!  Pics are always nice if you are able to on the water though  ;)

WVOIFVET

My fist one of the year!  13", 1lb LM!!! Caught on Green and black flake tube.  Had another on a black and blue jig with a beaver trailer but he got wrapped around the cover and I couldnt get it unwrapped and the line broke :(