The UBCS beat down

Started by Jared LeBlue, June 04, 2012, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassackwards

I am moving to Shrevport in a few weeks and I want to be a part of this. Someone hook me up with some info. Its going to feel good to be back at home in Louisiana.
Tungsten and Trokars. Going broke one breakoff at a time.

noboatjon14

The winning streak is done I can promise yall! If TCTC graciously lets me join again, we will win a lot of things that weekend! 1) Kentucky Deluxe drank 2) Any type of washer board game played 3) Kentucky deluxe spilled 4) Steaks dropped on the ground (but still eaten) Oh yeah we are going for a fishing tourney. I will have to depend on my teammates to pick me up on that one. Making plans now to make it and hope to see everyone and more their again!
Derbyyyyyyyy

Jared LeBlue

KD you will definetly win the yaking contest. lo
Ardent Prostaff

noboatjon14

If we r talking about throwing up then no chance yall have of winning (aint done that in a while) But if we r talkin about yaking at the mouth there is a good chance I could win it

Zuk

Nutt

Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Jared LeBlue

Yeah you right it would be a headline if we lost. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Jomatt20

Quote from: Skeeter180 on June 22, 2012, 08:17:40 AM
Heres the headline:

LOCKJAW LOSES BIG!!!!

Haha! Skeeter180 must be dreaming! You can't beat lockjaw!!!!

oldjim

Seemes to me that Railroader and I beat all of Lockjaw teams, but one. So a lot of lockjaw people should not be bragging about their fishing abilities ~roflmao.
Oldjim

Nutt

Y'all may as well save the money and stay home this year.  TCTC is gonna be STRONG BABY!!!!
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Jomatt20

Quote from: Skeeter180 on June 22, 2012, 11:40:33 AM
Y'all may as well save the money and stay home this year.  TCTC is gonna be STRONG BABY!!!!
Yea i hope TcTc is Gunna be strong again this year, strong enough not to cry when the trophy comes back down here to lockjaw country yet another year!!!!!! ~c~

LOCKJAW!!!!

Railroader

The last time I fished Toledo Bend I had the pleasure of meeting a guide,have spoke to him a few times over the year and I mentioned to him about the UBCS. And here Recently i Got a email from him and just happen to mention that he has been getting a lot of emails and phone calls from People from south La and a club called LOCKJAW.Interesting  :help:

JMGullo

Quote from: Railroader on February 02, 2013, 11:17:58 AM
The last time I fished Toledo Bend I had the pleasure of meeting a guide,have spoke to him a few times over the year and I mentioned to him about the UBCS. And here Recently i Got a email from him and just happen to mention that he has been getting a lot of emails and phone
calls from People from south La and a club called LOCKJAW.Interesting  :help:

REALLY!!! Come on guys are y'all that worried?

BassBUFF

Quote from: Railroader on February 02, 2013, 11:17:58 AM
The last time I fished Toledo Bend I had the pleasure of meeting a guide,have spoke to him a few times over the year and I mentioned to him about the UBCS. And here Recently i Got a email from him and just happen to mention that he has been getting a lot of emails and phone calls from People from south La and a club called LOCKJAW.Interesting  :help:

Naahh, couldn't have been our LJ boys. Not the way the talk about always being sooo good and we ain't no threat! ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

If there were any calls made it was him calling us for information. :)
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on February 03, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
If there were any calls made it was him calling us for information. :)

That retort was equivalent to a 6yr old sticking his tongue out! ~roflmao

Russ199A

Quote from: BassBUFF on February 04, 2013, 04:36:28 AM
That retort was equivalent to a 6yr old sticking his tongue out! ~roflmao
That's funny right there.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

Guess they got their feelings hurt Russ, 'cuz I ain't seen any replies yet! Well they're probably just getting used to the fact that trophy is coming north this year! Even with all that prefishing they've done! ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Boy, you can't hurt our feelings.  lo  And here we go again with the prefishing. Give me a break man, you yall asses are going to be up their Monday trying to put together your losing stringers. LeDoux will be the first Lock Jaw member up there on Thursday. The rest of us will be there late Thursday or Friday. No need to waste gas prefishing we going to beat yall the old fashion way, hung over and in the blind. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff