2013 UBCS dates

Started by Russ199A, June 15, 2012, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ199A

2013 UBCS will be held 2-3 March, at North Toledo Bend State Park

I know you all have been waiting on the dates and place so here you go. I hope we hit the spawn and hope everyone can make it.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

Man I think yall nailed the timing on this. Good job. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

-Shawn-

Probably a few weeks Early for us.  Hope everyone has a good time.  :(

FishinSteelersFan

These dates work great for us, no LAP tourney that weekend.  How much do the cabins run?  and how many can sleep in one cabin?
Legend boats, Mercury ProXS, Kistler rods
www.LouisianaPoormans.com  Check us out, 100% payout EVERY TIME!

Jared LeBlue

Cabins sleep 6 and they use to be $90 but I believe they just went up.
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

TreyB55

150 now I believe. Is it open to anyone? I'd like to come.
Team Eddies Marine
Hydra-Sports    Mercury     Zoom      Lews

-Shawn-

Yep it's open to anyone.  You can be a Member of either team or be an orphan and will be assigned to the team with the fewest members.

Donald Garner

TreyB55

If you decide to come to the event it will be a great time that you won't forget.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

TreyB55

Well what's the best team? 8)
Team Eddies Marine

Donald Garner

Both teams have excellent fisherman on them.  I fished this event a couple years ago and had the opportunity to fish with the LockJaw Team.  Beings I'm not a member of either team I was an "Orphan".  My wife and I had had a great time fishing and socializing with the other UB members.
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: TreyB55 on July 13, 2012, 02:47:44 PM
Well what's the best team? 8)

Really. You have to ask? ;D

Lock Jaw
Ardent Prostaff

Donald Garner

Jared, I had to change my original post due to Lock Jaw and TCTC having the "SAME AMOUNT OF WINS" now ;)

But IMO I'd have to say that you're correct there my good man ~shade

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Donald Garner on July 13, 2012, 03:22:15 PM
Jared, I had to change my original post due to Lock Jaw and TCTC having the "SAME AMOUNT OF WINS" now ;)

But IMO I'd have to say that you're correct there my good man ~shade

No, we up by one and soon to be two. ;D
Ardent Prostaff

TreyB55

Well I've never been on Toledo but been looking for a reason to go.
Team Eddies Marine

Donald Garner

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on July 13, 2012, 03:35:53 PM
No, we up by one and soon to be two. ;D

Well then Sir, I stand corrected  ~shade ;D  Its going to be interesting come March I can't wait.

Trey,
Feb / Mar is one of the best times to fish Toledo Bend.  You'll have a great time.

FishinSteelersFan

I'll let our members know about it and am sure we'll have several boats there...looking forward to it!
Legend boats, Mercury ProXS, Kistler rods
www.LouisianaPoormans.com  Check us out, 100% payout EVERY TIME!

Mike Cork

I just want to clear the air here.

TCTC dove off into this venture because Lock Jaw was talking soooo much smack that we couldn't stand it anymore. After the first four tournaments we had won them all. TCTC really enjoyed the weekend with the Lock Jaw crew, even though they can't fish they do know how to cook and party. TCTC was afraid that they might quit coming to the events if we didn't let them win a couple. So we decided to let them catch up. It was tough because we had to make it look like we were at least trying so that they could build some pride and not realize we were just handing them the trophy.

Fast forward to last year. The score is even again and we are ready to play. However Lock Jaw picks a river system that even a seasoned angler to fishing it has trouble catching a 12 inch bass. SO, they made sure they out numbered us 2 to 1 and proceded to beat us. Fair enough, they won that one when we were actually trying. But the odds were so stacked against us it was crazy. We still made them sweat it though and one of our teams took Second place over all I believe.

This year, TCTC will once again show Lock Jaw what real fisherman can do. Unfortunately they will get some hurt feelings over it but they are grown men and will get over it......

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Camden

March.....Hmmm do I have anything going on in March? ;)

Lipripper

Quote from: Donald Garner on July 13, 2012, 03:46:01 PM
Well then Sir, I stand corrected  ~shade ;D  Its going to be interesting come March I can't wait.

Trey,
Feb / Mar is one of the best times to fish Toledo Bend.   You'll have a great time.
As long s I don;t go  When I went it got cold ans snowed.  ~roflmao ~roflmao Still had a good time though.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DBrooke

Quote from: Lipripper on July 14, 2012, 03:00:28 PM

As long s I don;t go  When I went it got cold ans snowed.  ~roflmao ~roflmao Still had a good time though.

When I went down for the Classic this year it was 35 deg on day 1 launch morning lo I was wearing a hoodie!
This section under construction.

Lipripper

Heck it even snowed over at shawns in Texas when I was there .  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

TNDiver

I may be moving about that time so I will have to see, but would love to participate.  I will have to play it by ear.  I will have to be adopted though!
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

JMGullo

I'm not talking any shit after my performance at last years. All I'm saying is I'll be there and I WILL redeem myself!

oldjim

John, be sure and bring 3-6 extra batteries.

I think I will try to come, wish I could fish with Railroader,  he seems to know how to find fish anywhere that's why we did so well last year.
Oldjim