Pottawatomie Lake #2 Bass Fishing Reports

Started by cgs2004, September 01, 2005, 12:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgd0702

Fished Sunday afternoon for maybe 30 minutes before the wife decided she was hungry but I did manage to catch 3 LM with one being around 15 1/2" all on jigs.  Quite a few people camping, fishing, and fighting the wind. 

cgs2004

Nice, its good to know they have those size fish in there, I have only caught 12"er's and one 24" lo

The wind defiantly kept me off the water over the weekend, hopfully it will die down this week (allergies are killin' me!)...
systemsresearchinc.com                                    Kansas St. Univ. Fishing Team

mgd0702

Quote from: cgs2004 on May 30, 2006, 08:28:48 AM
Nice, its good to know they have those size fish in there, I have only caught 12"er's and one 24"

I bet that 24" was a toad.  Man thats a big fish.  Casey the wife will be gone working back home for most of the summer.  So that means I'll have some free time. Lets meet up at Pott2 or Milford whenever you get time.  I heard a rumor that Jefferies gave up some nice fish from this past weekend as well. 

cgs2004

Is Jefferies the place a little ways north of Topeka?  Can you put full size bass boats on it?

We'll definalty have to hit the water together sometime.  Being that tournaments are over for the most part for our team at Milford I'd like to fish Pott 2 and Tuttle more.  I'm really wanting to try Tuttle after what I heard won it at the ABA tourney.  You free weeknights?  Maybe like next week sometime.
systemsresearchinc.com                                    Kansas St. Univ. Fishing Team

mgd0702

Jefferies is over towards Topeka.  I'm pretty sure you can put a full size boat on it.  Heard some real nice 18" plus fish coming just from last weekend.  Never really thought about fishing it but might be a new place to try.   You have to get checked in and go through the gates and everthing.  Kind of an odd deal. 

I am gonna be free just about any time after 4 on weeknights and will be around most of the weekends.  Just depends on whats going on at work.  Looks like we'll be back at Milford for the wednesday nighter again if it doesnt rain.