Bait Monkey -- You're Fired (Confessional)!!

Started by caddyjoe77, March 31, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

Lipripper

Steve I wouldn't call this one a so much Monkey purchase cause it was a necessity had to have item.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on July 17, 2018, 05:10:32 PM
Steve I wouldn't call this one a so much Monkey purchase cause it was a necessity had to have item.  lo lo
Like what? Walk the bank? Hell no! Not when you got a BOAT! Lol.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 17, 2018, 05:30:42 PM
Like what? Walk the bank? Hell no! Not when you got a BOAT! Lol.

<")))>{
LMg nothing wrong with walking the bank if you don't have a boat.  ~roflmao ~roflmao All I was saying was  not to put the blame on them poor little bait monkeys just trying to make a living to buy more bananas  ~roflmao ~roflmao Unless they cause Steve's prop problems.  ;D

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on July 17, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
LMg nothing wrong with walking the bank if you don't have a boat.  ~roflmao ~roflmao All I was saying was  not to put the blame on them poor little bait monkeys just trying to make a living to buy more bananas  ~roflmao ~roflmao Unless they cause Steve's prop problems.  ;D
Thats the problem, its not a little monkey. He has a boat, its a dang gorilla! Lol!

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 17, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Thats the problem, its not a little monkey. He has a boat, its a dang gorilla! Lol!

<")))>{
Exactly what I was thinking. So far this year just the boat has cost me quite a sum.
1. Inspection
2. Register
3. Trailer tires
4. Three batteries
5. Prop
6. Fish finder (still needs replaced)

Oldfart9999

Quote from: SteveTX on July 17, 2018, 11:17:32 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. So far this year just the boat has cost me quite a sum.
1. Inspection
2. Register
3. Trailer tires
4. Three batteries
5. Prop
6. Fish finder (still needs replaced)

Might as well just buy a new one!! lo lo lo
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

SteveTX

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on July 18, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
Rodney
Not yet. I'm still cheaper than those monthly boat payments.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on July 18, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
Rodney

You see the tag on the new Rangers? $101k!? Finance for $985/month.  :help:

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 18, 2018, 08:07:02 AM
You see the tag on the new Rangers? $101k!? Finance for $985/month.  :help:
They lost me at $30k the bass boat industry have over tripped their stupidity. I get it they are nice but gezz how well off do they think the general population is. I would be willing to bet the average bass fishing guy doesn't make that kind of money to afford a $50k boat much less a $75k. I might could buy a 50ish range boat but at my age I just don't see me needing it.

Capt. BassinLou

Dang it... dang it... dang it... I thought I had the monkey contained. As soon as it appeared I broke down. My order  is confirmed to arrive on Tues. Lol!!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 19, 2018, 04:32:08 PM
Dang it... dang it... dang it... I thought I had the monkey contained. As soon as it appeared I broke down. My order  is confirmed to arrive on Tues. Lol!!

What did you do now?! 

~roflmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 19, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
What did you do now?! 

~roflmao
What's hilarious is that its taking a pit stop with you first before I get see it. Lol!!

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 19, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
What's hilarious is that its taking a pit stop with you first before I get see it. Lol!!
It must be a reel then that you want LMG to ling out for you.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on July 19, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
It must be a reel then that you want LMG to ling out for you.  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Pretty much. Swapping out my current frogging reel and trying out another, with some LMG touch ups. ;)

cbburke

Proud new owner of a SV103XS  ~c~

pix coming soon
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

Capt. BassinLou

Pacific NW Ron

I've fired him several times but he keeps talking his way back in. :'( :surrender:
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

LgMouthGambler

Just finished up this ole Chronarch. HawgTech handle and spool bearings, and fresh lube with new frame bearings. Sucker is smooooooth.

<")))>{

JohnD.

LgMouthGambler

JohnD.

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 24, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
Thanks John. Fancy seeing you over here. lol

<")))>{

lol. I went to register on here last night and it said my email was already in use. :-\ turns out I registered in 2011 and totally forgot about this forum until recently.  lo

Lipripper

Quote from: JohnD. on July 24, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
lol. I went to register on here last night and it said my email was already in use. :-\ turns out I registered in 2011 and totally forgot about this forum until recently.  lo
~roflmao ~roflmao well know that you found us again stick around and join in in all the fun going on and post up some fishing reports and  ;PHO) off all them nice fish y'all have down there.  ;D

JohnD.

Quote from: Lipripper on July 24, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
~roflmao ~roflmao well know that you found us again stick around and join in in all the fun going on and post up some fishing reports and  ;PHO) off all them nice fish y'all have down there.  ;D

:) will do !!  ~cf

FloridaFishinFool

About to pop on another Falcon Bucoo micro series rod. This one I found in a pawn shop is the 7' medium- one I have been wanting for awhile now. Price on it is $100. And the pawn shop owner said if I paid him in cash he would cut the price in half. So $50 out the door no tax.

A sweet all American made rod!

So now I have from this same series of excellent rods- BMC-610MH, BMC-7MH, and now a BMC-7M.

Dang, now I guess I had better sell some more rods...   :'(

Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!