Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 21, 2014, 10:02:37 PM
I made it. I am here in Lake Wales.
Pssh should of mentioned it prior we could of fished!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on November 22, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

I will be here the whole weekend, but it's family time. Otherwise I would have loved to. Another time, thanks.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on November 22, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

~roflmao, what he is really saying is that he does not want to come out and play with you because you made fun of his white reels!!  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Dark3

So I have a stain on these workpants from caulk. Do you see anything?

LgMouthGambler

The hard part is getting people to believe the stain. Lol

West6550

I'm with LMG lol

But maybe a low profile baitcaster?

Pz3

LgMouthGambler

That stuff is no good for you. Can give you formaldehyde poisoning.

MCS

Screw vape...just chew....coppenhagen...yes lots of coppenhagen
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on November 22, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

Mmmhmmm...

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 22, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

LMG loves his chew....  lo

Capt. BassinLou

The Count loves his cig's if he could smoke them two at a time i think he would....  lo

Dark3

Dude you guys dont see tge upside down Pike in the stain???

Dark3

Even the eyeball looks like it was on purpose lol

Dark3

MCS

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 22, 2014, 06:26:01 PM
The Count loves his cig's if he could smoke them two at a time i think he would....  lo

This is Martin to a T ....well wrong nationality(slightly) but cigs, fire arms, and trance dance music lo lo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX0aWvNyMgM&sns=em

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 22, 2014, 07:13:14 PM
Don't Uncle Sam take care of that for ya?
Yea for the most part put i choose to do it myself. A little hard work to avoid other people slamming my shit in a truck and rolling

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 22, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
Yea for the most part put i choose to do it myself. A little hard work to avoid other people slamming my shit in a truck and rolling

Yeah I hear ya. But I have moved 5 times in the last 7 yrs.(at one point-been here for almost three) md to nv to md to fl to va and back to fl. lo I would rather have someone else do it by this point. I am moving one last time in dec. then never again. lo I had a buddy in the usaf and his wife/kid got moved by Uncle Sam and their stuff took 10 days extra to show up.

MCS

Good luck and have a safe drive dark. Just think in a few days you'll be wearing shorts and flip flops ;D

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 22, 2014, 08:48:38 PM
Good luck and have a safe drive dark. Just think in a few days you'll be wearing shorts and flip flops ;D
Thanks and yea hopefully things are nicer there

LgMouthGambler

Here Lou, this should make you drool. Lol.

LgMouthGambler

Another cool shot this morning.

And I finally got some frog love. Lol