Another Lone Star state bass'er

Started by Nutoy, November 19, 2012, 09:13:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutoy

Howdy y'all from another Lone Star state bass'r.
I live in east Tx on the banks of the Toledo Bend Reservoir. Started fishing here back when the flooded trees were still green. Whats the saying, "Those were the good ol' days".
I did a lot tournament fishing back in the late 70's thru the 80's. Then came the real world responsabilities of children, job, and all the other little things that seem to have the sole purpose of keeping a person off the water.
I'm now semi-retired, don't tell my wife I said that, and I get to spend lots of time on the water. Started back tournament fishing a couple years back, mostly local stuff, and have done well enough the wife doesn't seem to mind too much. Actually, the only reason she would have a problem with it would be because it takes away from her time in the boat. She's just not into the competitive fishing or I'd have her standing beside me on deck of our Champion.
Great site y'all have here. If you ever want to know whats going on around the "Bend", just holler.
Have a great day,
Andy W   

Donald Garner

Andy

Welcome to UltimateBass we're glad you're here ~c~
Oh the good ole days on TB.  I had a few of them back in the mid 80's ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Jim VR

Jim Van Ryn
www.therodglove.com