LJBC -  66.70 lbs

Stats:

LJBC - Number of fish - 71
          Total weight - 162.94lbs
           Average weight - 2.29lbs

TCTC - Number of fish - 89
           Total weight - 206.87lbs
           Average weight - 2.32lbs

Good job everyone. We are trying to get the spread sheet with each day weights and totals attached but for some reason it won't let us attach them.
Ardent Prostaff

Fishingfun86

Awesome job putting this years UBCS on LOCKJAW ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ Cant wait till next year.  Congrats to all the winners
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Mike Cork

It's always fun to put the hammer down on the Jock Jaw boys..... I told you... Don't mess with the best bass club in the nation :toot: We've let it stay close so you all didn't get your feelings hurt but wanted to take this year and remind you what a beat down is really like ~roflmao

As always this event was a great time ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ Lock Jaw put on a great show with an amazing meal and fantastic door prizes. Good fun, good food and great family :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Russ199A

Jared, if it's an excel sheet, you will need to save it as an older version. xsls to a xls
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Ron Fogelson

What a great event, gets better and better each year.  Thank you Lock Jaw for once again setting the bar so high.

The food was once again outstanding on both nights ~c~

And of course a big congratulations goes out to the top teams Kenneth and LaDonna - taking 1st, 2nd place - Russ and Jim & 3rd place - John and Johnny  ~bb ~bb ~bb

Dwight and I had a great time just junk fishing and were dang happy to find the ones we did  ~beer~

BassBUFF

What a great event! I look forward to this every year just so I can get together with our LJ brethren! 😉

Donald Garner

Congrats to all the winners  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Once again I had a great time visiting, fishing and EATTING SOME GREAT FOOD :food :food  ;PEP)  with my brothers from LOCK JAW and TCTC ~c~ ~c~  This was my 3rd time fishing this event and like mentioned by the others it just gets better each year ~shade 

Tks for letting this Texas Orphan and his fishing partner Carl Johnson for joining in.  I'm looking forward to next year already as is Carl.

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Zuk

Finally got the spreadsheet to work, this will show just how bad we got whooped!

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Chip Harm

Thanks to everyone involved this year.  It was great to visit with everyone.  Good friends, good food and a safe weekend...what more can we ask for.  I am already planning for next year..

On a side note, for whoever lubed up our wench handle...Thanks...I hope you didn't run low.   lo  lo

Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Mike Cork

I hope they save some of the lube for themselves... That was a arse whoopin, a little grease might have made the ride home a little less painful

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Chip Harm

^^  ~roflmao  ~roflmao 

A good weekend of fishing....360+ pounds brought to the scales
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Russ199A

On a bit of a side note, I thought is was very impressive that 20 teams brought in a total of 369.81 pounds of bass. That's a lot of fish.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Chip Harm on April 15, 2014, 09:41:28 AM

On a side note, for whoever lubed up our wench handle...Thanks...I hope you didn't run low.   lo  lo

I bet that was nice to grab a hold of first thing in the morning. ~roflmao
I heard about the Vaseline but had no idea about the windshields until the weigh in on Sunday. I can you tell you this, unless it was a rouge team I know nothing about, it was not done by any members of Lock Jaw.
Ardent Prostaff

Chip Harm

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on April 15, 2014, 01:28:22 PM
I bet that was nice to grab a hold of first thing in the morning. ~roflmao
I heard about the Vaseline but had no idea about the windshields until the weigh in on Sunday. I can you tell you this, unless it was a rouge team I know nothing about, it was not done by any members of Lock Jaw.

Andrew grabbed it to unhook the strap....I had to laugh....Oh and I think I know who it was....There were a couple folks lurking... ~shhh 
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

JPD0144

Congrats to the winners !   ~c~

Had a great time and already looking forward to next year ...

Thanks to all of LJBC and TCTC for making it happen !

oldjim

Had a great time, food was wonderful and catching a lot of fish was the icing on the cake. Thanks again to my pardner Russ who put us on fish both days and caught a big bass both days. Was a pleasure visiting with so many friendly folks.
Oldjim