Charity Tourney

Started by Swede, March 28, 2006, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

This weekend - Saturday - there is a charity bass tourney out of Seminole Lodge if anyone cares to go give it a try.  My brother and I are fishing it and Tony Bigot told me tonight he was fishing it as well.  Kyle and I are heading over Friday morning early to prefish - the bite has to be picking up soon. 

By the way - fished Southern Anglers Challenge last weekend there.  My report in in Florida section.  Morning bite on - afternoon off.  Continues that way this week from reports I have.
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

Swede

Entry Fee is around $100 for this tourney - forgot to mention that. 
Rascal Flatts

Swede

Good tourney - 25 boats participating.  19+ to win, 18+ for second.  Jerry Dial and Benny Thompson took big fish going 6.14.  Kyle and I managed 9-13 on black-n-blue jigs and watermelonseed flukes.  The area we fished looked as though spawning activity had already occured.  Hooked a 6 pound fish in practice - nothing like that in tourney.  Nexst tourney - Southern Anglers Challenge on the 15th at Seminole.  After that looking forward to a week at Toho with the military tourney followed by our club tourney at White City on the 30th.
Rascal Flatts