Road to Guntersville 2019

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 03, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princeton_Man

Did Lee happen to mention that someone is going to have to ride in the back this year?
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Princeton_Man on May 03, 2019, 05:36:47 AM
Did Lee happen to mention that someone is going to have to ride in the back this year?
Lol!! That looks like LMG with a cooler of beer.

LgMouthGambler

Lets do this! Hold my BEER!  ~beer~
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lee Smith

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 03, 2019, 07:23:09 AM
Lets do this! Hold my BEER!  ~beer~

Youngin'  you have enough trouble just walking up 2 stairs...... Chill....  ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~beer~  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

zippyduck

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 03, 2019, 07:49:50 AM
Youngin'  you have enough trouble just walking up 2 stairs...... Chill....  ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~beer~  ;D

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

zippyduck

And here is more like what will actually happen.

Lee Smith

Quote from: zippyduck on May 03, 2019, 10:38:31 AM
And here is more like what will actually happen.

~roflmao He want have to worry about drankin' in the boat, he'll still be plenty buzzy....but I'll have him sobered up by the time we get to the "new" hole  ~beer~  ;D

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 03, 2019, 11:49:42 AM
~roflmao He want have to worry about drankin' in the boat, he'll still be plenty buzzy....but I'll have him sobered up by the time we get to the "new" hole  ~beer~ ;D
Just do a couple of those slidin' around the bends things you do in those narrow channels.  ~roflmao

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Quote from: Princeton_Man on May 03, 2019, 12:22:42 PM
Just do a couple of those slidin' around the bends things you do in those narrow channels.  ~roflmao

that's a 65 and above or 3mph channel  lo

Bud Kennedy

Matt and Lou.  Please bring your PFDs.  It will make it easier to find your bodies if we have to go out and look for you..

Lee I think the channel that winds along where the river is.  The one where you have to be about 6" off of the shoreline on one side.  That indeed is a great 65+ turn or perhaps even a bit more.  The Florida boys would probably take that turn sequence at a blazing 12MPH.   ~c~ ~c~  That turn is more fun that they Tokyo Drift Movie.

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on May 03, 2019, 01:28:07 PM
Matt and Lou.  Please bring your PFDs.  It will make it easier to find your bodies if we have to go out and look for you..

Lee I think the channel that winds along where the river is.  The one where you have to be about 6" off of the shoreline on one side.  That indeed is a great 65+ turn or perhaps even a bit more.  The Florida boys would probably take that turn sequence at a blazing 12MPH.   ~c~ ~c~  That turn is more fun that they Tokyo Drift Movie.

What's even better is when someone is coming down the river and you can't "swing wide"  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Ill be hiding on the floor.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

zippyduck

Mike took this yank on a wooded tunnel trip that had me puckered up.  :shocking:
You flatlanders got big kahunas.  ~bb

Nutt

Quote from: zippyduck on May 03, 2019, 04:33:34 PM
Mike took this yank on a wooded tunnel trip that had me puckered up.  :shocking:
You flatlanders got big kahunas.  ~bb
You must be talking about the Government Ditch on Caddo.  If youre not flyin thru there, youre bumping bottom. 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

zippyduck

Quote from: Nutt on May 08, 2019, 08:11:23 AM
You must be talking about the Government Ditch on Caddo.  If youre not flyin thru there, youre bumping bottom.

Yep that's the black hole.  :shocking: It was over before I knew what we were doing.   :help:

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Nutt on May 08, 2019, 08:11:23 AM

Is that one of the "shortcuts ". I remember one in particular that was close to that.
BeerMe

Nutt

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on May 09, 2019, 06:57:24 AM
Is that one of the "shortcuts ". I remember one in particular that was close to that.

It kinda is, kinda aint.  LOL 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Lee Smith

So we got this 'biotch', that's gonna cheat and be on the lake a bunch.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Time fer me to pull out the 'ole secret weapon' !  Yep, gonna stang a little, for you guys, but hey....a win is a win........  ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Try and foller me wiffin' them fancy boats y'all skared to skrach......  ;D

~beer~  ~bb

Donald Garner

My side hurts from laughing so much while reading these post  ~shade  I sure hope yawl get some decent weather to fish in. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 10, 2019, 11:30:36 AM
So we got this 'biotch', that's gonna cheat and be on the lake a bunch.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Time fer me to pull out the 'ole secret weapon' !  Yep, gonna stang a little, for you guys, but hey....a win is a win........  ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

~beer~  ~bb

The only 'biotch' we know on this whole board is you. So what gives?

~beer~  ~beer~
BeerMe

coldfront

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 10, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

~beer~  ~bb

cheatin' or preppin'?  i mean, if racin' is rubbin' y'all...

Lee Smith

Quote from: coldfront on May 11, 2019, 11:02:05 PM
cheatin' or preppin'?  i mean, if racin' is rubbin' y'all...

;D  ~beer~

Lee Smith

Sooo, it's getting a little quiet....in here.........you wooses trying to figure out how to back out cause ya skard?  That's OK, us real men will be thar!  ~roflmao  ~bb

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on May 13, 2019, 11:06:12 AM
Sooo, it's getting a little quiet....in here.........you wooses trying to figure out how to back out cause ya skard?  That's OK, us real men will be thar!  ~roflmao ~bb
I'm already packing!  lo

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Quote from: Princeton_Man on May 13, 2019, 11:13:43 AM
I'm already packing!  lo

Me too, got some juice.....I need anything else?  ~roflmao