" To whom it my concern "

Started by bassfishing4, May 10, 2006, 05:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassfishing4

Hey there everyone, for the people I've done siggys for, if you've already haven't done it, "PLEASE" save a pic of your siggy to your computer. I've have to do a major  :suck_kr: job in my photobucket albums. I'll be doing this on friday so as to give those enough time to do there saving thing.
                      Thanks, Brian B.
IWMS

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: bartholomew Hawg Bass on May 10, 2006, 05:46:41 AM
Hey there everyone, for the people I've done siggys for, if you've already haven't done it, "PLEASE" save a pic of your siggy to your computer. I've have to do a major  :suck_kr: job in my photobucket albums. I'll be doing this on friday so as to give those enough time to do there saving thing.
                      Thanks, Brian B.

Thanks for the notice, I'm good to go.  Thanks once again for hooking me up!!

Fogy

pegleg

Yep got mine saved in my documents & my pix.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Lipripper

Thanks for the heads up Brian and hoe you been doing.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

BassBUFF

Mine's good to go also.  Thanks again Brian, you do excellent work! ~c~

hesjustbassin

Thanks for the heads up and awesome job.  ~c~
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Creel Limit Zero

Good luck on your maintenance Bart.  Thanks for the heads up.  In case anything goes missing on you, here's a start.   :st:)

topcat

~c~ Thanks Bartholomew...for my siggy...you do great work...I appreciate it.......saved the siggy in  my documents...hope that is sufficient.......

Topcat

bassfishing4

No problem Fogy, good deal Pegleg, Lip, I's been do'in good, as long as it's save somewhere Topcat, that'll do, BassBuff,I still think yours is cool, that's because I'm a aviation buff myself, Creel, nothing won't go missing I don't to go missing, I'm just worried about other folks siggys, I made another one for BassinDude, I just wish It was his original.  :) Sorry, forgot to mention my neighbor to the south, any time you want a new one Hesjustbassin let me know. ;D
IWMS

Sharon

Got mine saved to sooooo  :suck_kr: away  ;D  Thanks again, Im still hoping we can change it to a real big bass one day.  ;)

Lipripper

Sharon

that Bass Looks Big  ;)  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Sharon

Not that one Lip, a REAL bass, as in one I catch....  ;)