new in southern ohio

Started by ohio_ bassin, November 18, 2021, 02:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohio_ bassin

just moved to southern ohio ( sabina ) back in july.  noticing there is not much here.

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.  

Would you like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site? Be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest. We also have Weekly Contests so be sure and get in on those too each week as they become available..

We love pictures around here. Please feel free to post some pics of your catches anytime in our Catch of the Day board.

We're looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member. 

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><

Sent from my One Plus 9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ohio_ bassin on November 18, 2021, 02:23:54 PM
just moved to southern ohio ( sabina ) back in july.  noticing there is not much here.

Welcome to UB!! When you said "noticing there is not much here" did you mean in Southern Ohio?

ohio_ bassin

yea coming from omaha Nebraska to a village of maybe 1800 ppl its definitely a culture change

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ohio_ bassin on November 18, 2021, 03:04:12 PM
yea coming from omaha Nebraska to a village of maybe 1800 ppl its definitely a culture change

Stick around site, we'll keep you company.  ;PEP) ;PEP)

MarkAmerica

Welcome Ohio_Bassin!

I spent my teen years in South-Central Ohio. (Around Lancaster).

Welcome to Ultimate Bass. I'm pretty new here myself. Still learning my way around. Everybody's been very kind to me here, and helping me figure things out.

Mark

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!

Yes you are in the boonies. But on the other hand there are several seldom used lakes near you. And even fewer bass fisherman.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Captsteve

Welcome

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

ohio_ bassin

I know so far everyone is pretty cool here.  Noticed there are a lot more crappies an walleyes fisherman here.
Quote from: zippyduck on November 18, 2021, 05:23:12 PM
Welcome to UB!

Yes you are in the boonies. But on the other hand there are several seldom used lakes near you. And even fewer bass fisherman.

Donald Garner

ohio_ bassin

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Terry G

You need to find "Eugene" and get a fishing story

BASSCATLILDAVE

ohio_ bassin

who is Eugene???

Quote from: Terry G on November 20, 2021, 10:30:53 AM
You need to find "Eugene" and get a fishing story

Terry G

The Bizarre Story Of Eugene, The Mummy from Sabina, Ohio

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

ohio_ bassin

Haha I forgot that was his name. My girlfriend who has lived her for years never heard of him, until I showed here then story a couple months ago.

Quote from: Terry G on November 26, 2021, 06:55:45 AM
The Bizarre Story Of Eugene, The Mummy from Sabina, Ohio