Minnesota Fall 2021

Started by Steve81, January 10, 2022, 09:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve81

These are from this past September but considering that I have been absent from UB until recently, I figured I'd share them anyways.

A buddy and I spent 5 days in Minnesota. We stayed at a resort on Lake Koronis and spent most of our time on that lake. There was a tournament won (just a few days before we got there) with over 26 pounds of all smallmouth! While we never ran across a bag like that, we did manage a mixed bag of 20 pounds or so just about every day.

We also spent a day on Lake Minnetonka as well. Fishing there is typically tough that time of the year due to the early fall transition and extreme fishing pressure. We still managed to catch a few there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve81

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNDiver

Those are some nice bass!  Yeah it can be tough to fish right after a tourney or while one is going on
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

D.W. Verts

Oh my gosh- OUTSTANDING. BeaUTIFUL bass!

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

FD

Dude!  When you get back to the states I'm coming to fish with you!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

zippyduck

There are so many great lakes in Minnesota it is hard to keep track of them. 20#s of bass any day is a good outing.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Steve81

Minnesota is pretty incredible. There are lakes all over the place and none of them are terrible. If you drive 30 minutes to a lake, you have probably driven by at least 10 other lakes that are just as good.