Glades 4/15/23

Started by FLStorm, April 15, 2023, 04:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLStorm

Was planning/ dreading fishing Ida today.  While I enjoy fishing Ida, lake and canals, I hate the drive on 95 on my way home.

Lou posted an update on the Glades that gave me hope.  So off I went.

Put in at Holiday Park. Saw the water was running, so I changed from my original plans of fishing the first canal. I ended up running up to the Alley. 

Water was up, but not much current. Took us a bit to start figuring out a bite and by bite, I mean one bass and just about everything else swimming in the water.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLStorm

Quote from: FLStorm on April 15, 2023, 04:26:51 PM
Was planning/ dreading fishing Ida today.  While I enjoy fishing Ida, lake and canals, I hate the drive on 95 on my way home.

Lou posted an update on the Glades that gave me hope.  So off I went.

Put in at Holiday Park. Saw the water was running, so I changed from my original plans of fishing the first canal. I ended up running up to the Alley. 

Water was up, but not much current. Took us a bit to start figuring out a bite and by bite, I mean one bass and just about everything else swimming in the water.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Capt. BassinLou

Thank you for the report. Appreciate those pictures too! I haven't fished out of Holiday for a spell.

FlatsNBay

Looks like you've got a good crew there with plenty of smiles so it was a success I'm sure. Thanks for the report.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

FLStorm

Yes sir.  We're out there grinding trying to fish like the Bill Dance of South Florida, Bassin Lou!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FLStorm on April 16, 2023, 02:11:38 PM
Yes sir.  We're out there grinding trying to fish like the Bill Dance of South Florida, Bassin Lou!

That should be pretty entertaining!  lo lo  ~beer~

FLStorm